Rear passenger seat viewXBOne 

• Thread starter raven214
  • 4 comments
United States
US
Hey,
I like the new rear passenger seat view, but not for driving. I'd like to use it sometimes when watching a replay or spectating a race, but I don't see it listed in the views bar at the bottom of the screen.

Is there a way to use it in replays/spectating? I like the feel of watching an on-board camera on TV, but don't want to drive that way. :crazy: If there isn't a way, hopefully this is just an oversight that will get corrected?

I agree, I like that they brought this view back from pc1. I use it when I swap to a.i. co driver during endurance races. And I agree it'll be cool too have in replay or monitoring so I can watch other a.i. same way

I agree, I like that they brought this view back from pc1. I use it when I swap to a.i. co driver during endurance races. And I agree it'll be cool too have in replay or monitoring so I can watch other a.i. same way

Not meaning to stray off topic, but you can swap to A.I. co-driver?? That's awesome! How do you do that? I'm still pretty new to PCars 2 - just beginning to scratch the surface of career and single races.

Not meaning to stray off topic, but you can swap to A.I. co-driver?? That's awesome! How do you do that? I'm still pretty new to PCars 2 - just beginning to scratch the surface of career and single races.

Bring up icm> select adjust strategy> swap driver to 'on'.

Latest Posts

Back