Reason the GT4 guide has been delayed....

  • Thread starter Thread starter scattrball
  • 8 comments
  • 1,106 views
Messages
8
I've seen alot of post concerning the guide for GT4 andi thought i would let yall in on on some info i found out earlier today....

It appears that the reason that the guide has been delayed iis not because of bugs or errors in the guide, but they are having problems with the license agreements with the car manufacturors. As of right now there is a date that they think they will release it but it is nothing definite due to these agreement problems. It is actually possible that the guide will be released sooner than is expected if they figure out something soom but it may also be delayed again if they cant reach an agreement.

Sorry if this is old news but it was new to me and i hadn't seen any threads on it. Happy driving everyone!
 
Hey, good on you 👍 for reporting that, scattrball.

I was wondering where are the books?? the guides that Prima and others always put out, you know.

This would make one terrific coffee-table piece, I'll bet you it's glossy, fat, and purdy!



💡 Hmm. Kinda like a relative of mine. Nevermind.
 
I think that the longer they delay the guide, the lower the sales will be. The longer I've played GT4, the less I want to invest another $20 in a guide. When the game first came out, I would've bought the guide right away. Now, I am not sure if I still want it. I have already found most of my answers online by now.
 
You don't need a guide for a game, we have prize car lists, used car lists, wheel of the day lists, we've got everything.
 
True, why need a guide, when you've got GTP!
 
I don't really care for guides until I have beaten the game. Other then that it just ruins the surprises/storyline.
 
No need to buy the guide. Someone will and there will be a thread about this guide, explaining everything there is to know about GT4, I hope. :dopey:
 
Back