I have been playing GT5 for quite some time now and I keep encountering the same problem. Every time I race I feel as though my car gives me an advantage over the others. It seems to me that almost every race has no real restrictions and other than giving you the horsepower for some of your opponents you are really given no good idea on how to tune any particular car to be able to keep pace without dominating. Just to give an example, I wanted to race the Schwarzwald League A race with a highly modded TTS and even though I didnt have near the HP of most the cars in the race I was in first by the first turn. I don't know if this could be solved with a class system but i wish they could impliment something. I cannot de-tune a lot of the parts that i put on a car and it would be nice to need to use skill for a win.
Please post your thoughts. Thanks!
Please post your thoughts. Thanks!