Reasonably priced cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter wylinU
  • 6 comments
  • 724 views
Messages
40
Messages
wylinU
Messages
xi modded x
This may have already been covered but I couldn't find it.

But why don't we have the reasonbly priced cars from top gear? I mean we have the track, I was thinking it would be fun to see how we compare to the celebs that race.

Just a side thought.
 
lets make our own, i think it could be the old civic si haha, or something exciting.
 
It's been there. Go to the GT5 main forum and see the top threads.
 
Choose the ford focus. That would be fun. Also put some restrictions up so people don't "cheat"
 
ok. i guess we can just have you post your times? with a picture? everyones got a camera phone by now right.. any ideas on what cars we could use to start out with. lets say make a new requirements every week.
 
Back