Reasonably Priced Racing Series?

• Thread starter Ganon83
  • 9 comments
United States
Maryland
ganon83
Here's my idea- basically, you are restricted to any car in the game in the dealership that has 400 PP or below. Any one of them. However, they must be buyable below 50,000 credits or some low number like that. I can't stop people from making modifications to the cars (Because if not somebody will find the best 400 PP car under 50,000 and next thing I know it's the Honda something series), but the only restriction beyond that is a universal tire compound.
Anybody interested in this?

Most* ITCC cars are available for under $50,000 to buy.

* Excludes the Audi

Of course, the tuning is where the costs arise, but you can run a full season of ITCC 4 for less than $150,000 in-game.

So, you are probably on to something...

When I get on tomorrow night I'm going to experiment with prices and cars and all that nonsense- I'm looking for more of a 24 hours of LeMons series but without the insane rules or endurance races.

I remember one series trying a credit limit, but it was 10,000 and some people just ended up buying cheap Imprezas and Evo's from the UCD. On top of that the series never really kicked off either.

Damn, I was thinking of a LeMons series just this morning.

MIND MELD

Sounds like fun, do we get extra points for painting our cars silly colours?

Sounds good, perhaps like similarly run the touring cars or something, practice , qualifying and 3 races in the same format with ballast etc for winners,
Could be good

25,000 credit limit and 350 PP limit seem to be a good point. People can now buy cars like the Midget and be competitive without spending too much tuning.
As for the racing, I'm looking at weekly 24 lap events at places like Bathrust and Nurburgring and the season finale being a gigantic enduro, 2400 KM (176 laps) at LeMans.
Edit- .... Yeah, no. Let's make Le Mans 24 laps too.

Last edited:
Here's a rough draft of the schedule. All races are either 500KM or right above it. Races would be once a month and start the first February weekend of next year (A week after the Daytona 24 hours).
Daytona Road, 88 laps
Suzuka GP, 87 laps
Spa, 72 laps
Silverstone GP circuit, 85 laps
Le Mans 2013 circuit, 37 laps
Mount Panorama, 81 laps
Nurburgring 24HR layout, 20 laps

Back