Reccommend me a car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monkeycat15
  • 24 comments
  • 2,588 views
Messages
43
Messages
Monkecat15
After going thru most of the racecars, LM-cars, supercars etc, I am looking into the "regular" cars. I tried the Audi RS6 Avant today, and was quite surprice with beeing able to tune it up to over 900bhp and the accelleration it had, sooooo.....any other "regular" recomendations?


-M
 
I did the GV300 endurance with a stock M3 Coupe '07. Great car, doesn't need tuning to shine.
 
Amuse S2000 GT1 turbo, amazing little car. Handles like a dream.
 
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. Great fun and looks fantastic once you stick some aero on it 👍
 
Citroen C4, when fully modded, it hauls around corners and can blow the doors off of more powerful cars. Like they say, looks can be decieving.
 
After going thru most of the racecars, LM-cars, supercars etc, I am looking into the "regular" cars. I tried the Audi RS6 Avant today, and was quite surprice with beeing able to tune it up to over 900bhp and the accelleration it had, sooooo.....any other "regular" recomendations?


-M

is that the station wagon? that thing hauls major tail, and is a beast to control around the track with its over-steer. i find splitting the torque to 25% to the front wheels, the rest to the back, a nice balance for the car.
 
NISMO GT-R Road Car '95

Just incredible. The down force settings are at race car highs, 550HP~ so it isn't a total pain to handle. It has a good top speed, no problem doing 200MPH+ on Nur. A superb begginers/experts drifting car. All it does is GRIP GRIP GRIP to the track.

Oh, Did I mention it grips well?
 
Ethier Toyota Supra Rz '97 or Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 both are great cars to start with and once tuned can be and blast to drive.
 
RE Amemiya RX-7 (blue one) or the Trans Cammer Mustang
 
Any lotus Elise. The 96 RM and 111r are best followed by 98 Elise(s). Nimblest little car ever.
 
I've been buying and driving a lot of cars waiting for events to go up since I beat them quickly. One car I love to drive is the HPA Audi TTS, cars a beast handles like a gem and can be tuned to beat almost anything. I have one tuned completely and the other one is left stock, my recommendation on a stock car to buy though would be the Dodge Viper GTS 02', I'm more into European cars but this car is a blast to drive and has loads of power stock and tuned I have mine nearly at 1000 hp. Its a hard car to tune yourself but if you are into tuning and tune the car it loves to turn with the right settings, theres a tune on this sight that does it wonders too.

Also I would recommend the 01 GTI or the 05 GTI for front wheel drive cars that are fun to whip around in.
 
Dancing_Carlton.gif















The Carlton!
 
The 2007 Mazda Miata/MX-5, addictive to drive and with a good set of tires it handles like a dream.
 
Ford Focus ST, handles like a far more expensive sports car and with a bit of work can be tuned into a monster. its my fav car by a mile!!

MtAsoTarmac.jpg
RedBullHangar-7.jpg
 
NSX-R!

The Focus ST is also a good pick.
 
Hmmm, I like the Hommel Belinette. It's not a hyper powerful car but I have it tuned to around 220hp and riding on sport soft tires. With a racing muffler equipped it sounds pretty rough for such a little car. Bad thing is this is one of the uglier standards, seriously it looks worse than the majority of standards I have seen. Oh and yes try out the RUF BTR '86, it seems to come in that Powder Blue color. The 190E Mercedes Benz is also a very nice look and feel on the road. The Suzuki Cappuccino is an awesome car, along with the Mazda Roadster, that things is just fun on wheels.
 
Ford Focus ST, handles like a far more expensive sports car and with a bit of work can be tuned into a monster. its my fav car by a mile!!

MtAsoTarmac.jpg
RedBullHangar-7.jpg

👍 true
 
The BMW Z4 M Coupe is worth the money.
Same goes for the Silvia S15 /- RM both are very nice.
The Ruf´s handle awsome too but I refused tu tune the Engines of them.
The Renault Clio V6 phase 2 is one of my favourites (Trophy Car is awsome too).
And the TVR speed 12 is a nice drive if you tune it right (but still a beast). Wrong tuning and its a beastmode beast.
 
This...

5294778823_0d940ea51c_z.jpg


Handles sooooooo good.. Nice car to drive around little tracks..
 
is that the station wagon? that thing hauls major tail, and is a beast to control around the track with its over-steer. i find splitting the torque to 25% to the front wheels, the rest to the back, a nice balance for the car.

A bit unruly, bit quite fun to drive. Have to test the torqe distribution.
 
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. Great fun and looks fantastic once you stick some aero on it 👍

Really...? I used it in the seasonal and didnt like it at all. Whats your setup like?
 
I really enjoy my Ferrari 599. It is very quick, although it's a bit slower than some others cars round corners it is very forgiving and a pleasure to drive. I prefer it over any other Road Ferrari.
 
Back