Received my Drivehub. Couple questions.

• Thread starter nhraracer
  • 16 comments
United States
United States
nhraracefan1
Hello all. Received my Drivehub today. It's very simple to use and has ffb. Does anyone have a button map setup for the csw v2 with Forza rim? I'm trying to figure out how to map things and i don't know which button correspond to the ps4 buttons. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

th

This might help for the face buttons. Everything else should be straightforward.

Thanks GTPorsche. I set it up using the Fanatec csl in game and it's still mapped to the large xbox button for look left, right and rear view even though i set it for the b, y and x button. Weird?

Thanks GTPorsche. I set it up using the Fanatec csl in game and it's still mapped to the large xbox button for look left, right and rear view even though i set it for the b, y and x button. Weird?
I know for my wheel with the drivehub, I use the G29 configuration in game, but mine isn't a CSL so I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

With the drivehub on ps4, you can use Fanatec or Logitech emulation. When you first connect the drivehub to the ps4, look at the display on the wheel - for my Forza Hub, it displays 'F' for Fanatec or 'L' for Logitech. This will tell you if you need to go to the CSL settings or G29 settings in GT Sport. hth.

With the drivehub on ps4, you can use Fanatec or Logitech emulation. When you first connect the drivehub to the ps4, look at the display on the wheel - for my Forza Hub, it displays 'F' for Fanatec or 'L' for Logitech. This will tell you if you need to go to the CSL settings or G29 settings in GT Sport. hth.

I tried that. The only thing my forza hub shows is a small "n". I'm lost. Thanks for helping.

I just did a firmware update and it did update. Now i neither show the small "n" or anything at all. Ugh.

EDIT:
Ok. I just reran the update. I now have a proper working drivehub. I switched it to Fanatec mode and the : "F" shows up for a moment when i start the wheel. Here is the weird part. In Fanatec mode the video of the steering wheel in game is really slow in movement. When i put it in Logitec mode it goes away. Oh well, for some reason now my button mapping is where i put it. Really weird stuff. lol

Last edited:
I just did a firmware update and it did update. Now i neither show the small "n" or anything at all. Ugh.

EDIT:
Ok. I just reran the update. I now have a proper working drivehub. I switched it to Fanatec mode and the : "F" shows up for a moment when i start the wheel. Here is the weird part. In Fanatec mode the video of the steering wheel in game is really slow in movement. When i put it in Logitec mode it goes away. Oh well, for some reason now my button mapping is where i put it. Really weird stuff. lol

I have the same lag issue in F mode too L mode is fine though.

I have the same lag issue in F mode too L mode is fine though.

Hey. Make sure you are on 2.0.3 45 beta. I updated my firmware and miraculously everything is good now. Even the lag in F mode. Try it. For anyone that bought Vrally 4 i have a hint that will make the game work. You have to have another ps4 dual shock turned on. Thanks everyone for the help. :)

Hey. Make sure you are on 2.0.3 45 beta. I updated my firmware and miraculously everything is good now. Even the lag in F mode. Try it. For anyone that bought Vrally 4 i have a hint that will make the game work. You have to have another ps4 dual shock turned on. Thanks everyone for the help. :)

I’ll do it tonight. I might need to go back to driver v311 for my CSW V2 also.

You're welcome. One thing i have found in "F" mode is that the ffb is pretty erratic and harsh at times. I went back to "L" mode. MUCH better ffb!

I totally concur. After trying F mode again the understeer effect is still a mess. And that’s to bad because now my McLaren and F1 2018 wheel rims work in F mode.

If I have some time tomorrow I’ll play with some settings and see if I can dial that out. It’s weird how it hits in the middle of rotation.

Last edited:
Are you guys running the latest firmware for your wheels? I found the link to the latest firmware in the CSL thread and it works very well for my CSW v2.5. Sorry posting from my phone, can't find link.

Edit - using F mode.

Are you guys running the latest firmware for your wheels? I found the link to the latest firmware in the CSL thread and it works very well for my CSW v2.5. Sorry posting from my phone, can't find link.

Edit - using F mode.

I’m on driver v324

Last edited:
Back