Recent events...

• Thread starter Ezio
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
ezio-2012
I haven't been on GTP since midway through GT6, but I've been around since the beginnings of GT5; ever since there's been an steady uptick in the drag community, there's always been altercation (name calling, trust, honesty being thrown around like its a simple word on a computer screen).

Asking to refrain from altercation, verbal disputs and fights would be nearly impossible, as that's what people do.

I would, however, like to remind people that these fights and arguments reflect a multitude of things, not just words; but maturity levels, macho comparison, etc. all very similar to the playground shenanigans we all did in elementary school.

Everyone should do everyone a favor and think before you speak. Is it worth arguing over? If the answer is not an immediate yes then don't waste your effort.

I'm disappointed in the willingness to point fingers so quickly on gt6.

Let's do some growing up people. (This goes for everyone).

This is nothing new. It's been around since GT5 although at least it was fun for a while.

I haven't been on GTP since midway through GT6, but I've been around since the beginnings of GT5; ever since there's been an steady uptick in the drag community, there's always been altercation (name calling, trust, honesty being thrown around like its a simple word on a computer screen).

Asking to refrain from altercation, verbal disputs and fights would be nearly impossible, as that's what people do.

I would, however, like to remind people that these fights and arguments reflect a multitude of things, not just words; but maturity levels, macho comparison, etc. all very similar to the playground shenanigans we all did in elementary school.

Everyone should do everyone a favor and think before you speak. Is it worth arguing over? If the answer is not an immediate yes then don't waste your effort.

I'm disappointed in the willingness to point fingers so quickly on gt6.

Let's do some growing up people. (This goes for everyone).

People want to separate themselves from the competition. To be totally honest almost all of the top draggers are around the exact same level. Reaction times... Tuning... Almost all the same. People just want to brag

Back