Recently Bought The PC Version FM7 / Query About X Platform Online Racing

• Thread starter Felix
  • 1 comments
England
Hereford
Fellix79
Even though the game is nearing 2 years old, I decided I wanted to see how the game compared to GT-Sport on my PS4-Pro.

Currently I am slowly working my way through the early stages of single player mode, while trying to get my T300RS (with the prem pedals) dialled in properly. With me mainly playing GT-Sport and on a PS4-Pro, X platform online gaming is not something I've had possible. Because I used my old XBox Live account from my old 360 (which I only ever got to play FM4 and Ultra Street Fighter 4) , I am wondering if I were to go online, would I be racing both PC and XBone users?

I would like to try some races, but only seen some really horrific behaviour on YouTube, so am thinking IF I can get my wheel dialled in properly, I would like to do a league etc, but I don't know if I need to make sure it's for PC and not sign up for an XBone series by mistake.

Also, if anyone can help me with the values/settings to get a T300RS dialled in properly, I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

Felix

i think Xbone and PC players are all just mixed together.

I do not believe you actually need an Xbox Live gold account to go online if you're playing on PC. I have a friend that I race with on PC (i'm on Xbox) and he refuses to pay for Live, but we still race together.

-Felix (that's right, we're having an all-Felix conversation right now)

Latest Posts

Back