Recommend a good build for seasonal races for money making?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reldir
  • 7 comments
  • 908 views
Messages
5
Right now I mostly do the FR 500PP high speed circuit races (i find the races without a bunch of turns easier) and I make about 177k if I get first place. I'm using the 00' SVT cobra and I have it modded sitting at 499 PP. (yet its still a bit tough to get first place - but I'm not exactly the best driver (just got the game yesterday!)

I want to try another seasonal event so I can get more money, been looking at the lambo ones, but its complicated because the PP restriction is like 550 or something, and I'm worried I wont be able to mod a lambo to be faster than the competition, yet under 550 PP. Got any builds that are good against a certain seasonal event for making good money?

Thanks
 
Old lambo's have much more room for improvement under the hood. Your PP rating is affected by 3 factors, Weight, Aero(primarily Downforce) and Power. I used a LP400 (might be wrong on this) Countach '74
 
My favorite moneymaker is the Super Car Festival. I use the Chaparral 2J: No turbo, power limiter all the way down, and 200kg of ballast. This gets the PP down to around 540, which in a 620pp race makes for a monstrous payoff. On the Fuji race (5 laps) I'm pulling down over 2 million in less than 10 minutes. It's still a pretty easy win. I take the lead for good on the 3rd lap. Although cars will pass you on the straight, you can get much deeper into the turns than any of the others.

The Eifel race is worth a little more, but I just do Fuji because I never get tired of that track.
 
The Cobra is an 'interesting' drive. I use mine when I'm getting bored with other cars and fancy a challenge.

While the Cobra's AC predecessors handled well, sticking the heavy 7l-427" engine in it made it very nose heavy, the chassis was originally designed for up to 2l engines.
 
My favorite moneymaker is the Super Car Festival. I use the Chaparral 2J: No turbo, power limiter all the way down, and 200kg of ballast. This gets the PP down to around 540, which in a 620pp race makes for a monstrous payoff. On the Fuji race (5 laps) I'm pulling down over 2 million in less than 10 minutes. It's still a pretty easy win. I take the lead for good on the 3rd lap. Although cars will pass you on the straight, you can get much deeper into the turns than any of the others.

The Eifel race is worth a little more, but I just do Fuji because I never get tired of that track.


Is there a way to remove the turbo? Mine has a Stage 1. I can get down to 544pp, which still has a 1.6M payout at Fuji.
 
do the 500pp Indy road course, you get over 600,000 with the 200% log in bonus. Its 3 laps.
 
NASCAR Monza 650pp is a good moneymaker but a little long at 7 laps. Go to the lowest pp you can and regular login bonuses, should be able to make 750,000+ in about 13 mins. Lap time needed 1:48.6.
 
i like to go on the F1 races. you can earn like 3-4 million (probably more) for an 11-12 minute race and logging in bonus assuming you lower your pp enough like others have suggested.
i find it quite easy too and im not the best of drivers on the game..

EDIT: i was meant to say from 2-3 million each race.
im currently hitting 2.9 million and im still 10 seconds ahead at the end of race.
 
Last edited:
Back