Recommend an MR? (no LAMBOS or FERRARIS)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barcelonic
  • 39 comments
  • 3,401 views
McLaren F1 is costly at low levels but it was a good investment for me. Full aero package and power/weight upgrades + soft racing tyres as soon as I could afford it and it's a killer. 6:14 on Nordschleife with all aids off and little effort. It will easily win you Like the Wind and European Championship in the Extreme series. By then you will have the Konica Minolta 1040bhp/850kg beast.
 
No modifications, save for oil change:

The Road Car (537hp - 1230kg) doesn't come with all of the adjustable racing parts (full transmission, full suspension, etc.) off the showroom, like it did in GT4, but it does retain the adjustable aero.

The Race Car (537 - 1120kg) still has the odd 'feature' from GT4 where you can purchase the wing from GT Auto for increased downforce over 'stock'.

Both cars can accept turbos, to push them over 600hp (far lower than GT4's 1,000hp+ monsters).

thanks for the info man 👍
how much do these cost at the used car dealer?
or do you win them?
 
i'm not sure what level your A or B spec drivers are, but if you can find it I suggest the toyota gt-one very fast and fun to drive plus it can enter a ton of races.

Only really doing A-spec, and im on Lvl 20 now.

The thing i want more than anything right now in this game is the Top Gear Test Track beginner challenge gold trophy, but i've tried and tried and cant do it!
Its doing my head in tbh. Sorry to go off-topic but i really wanted that track in arcard mode for time trials. I dont think i'll ever get it tbh :(
 
Jay
The ZZII is also 4WD so it can't enter the MR race.

Excellent for tarmac rallying. 310 bhp or there abouts, weight around 535 or something kilos.
 
Excellent for tarmac rallying. 310 bhp or there abouts, weight around 535 or something kilos.

ZZII has much more than 310bhp and weighs more than 535 odd kg, I think your thinking of the ZZS.
 
Mazda Furai Concept, Cadillac Cien Concept, and McLaren F1 (if you're lucky enough to get this as a ticket car)

I mentioned the cars above because they're all cars that you win in A-Spec or B-Spec races.
 
I like the Honda HSC.For just having a bit over 350 HP this car will be very competitive in this race.
 
thanks for the info man 👍
how much do these cost at the used car dealer?
or do you win them?

I forget the exact cost, unfortunately. The Race Car was close to 1 million and the Road Car was maybe half that. Not exactly cheap for either, but I've gotten my money's worth.

👍
 
Mclaren F1, The best there is,was and ever will be.
 
Back