Recommend me a car for the GT Series to close Beginneer Series.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 7 comments
  • 412 views

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Messages
1,773
It is the last race series on Beginneer. Basically recommend me a car that can go and without killing the AI have a possibility of winning. My toughest rivals are the Toyota MR-2 Super-Autobacs and the Nissan Sylvia LM (I think). I just have 35,000. I thought I could use my trusty Acura Integra but the acceleration is no good. I have a Camaro SS too. :confused:
 
Originally posted by Tercel_driver
It is the last race series on Beginneer. Basically recommend me a car that can go and without killing the AI have a possibility of winning. My toughest rivals are the Toyota MR-2 Super-Autobacs and the Nissan Sylvia LM (I think). I just have 35,000. I thought I could use my trusty Acura Integra but the acceleration is no good. I have a Camaro SS too. :confused:
Do the super speedway single on that event and win 20G (do it twice) purschase yourself the most expensize rx-7 and add maybe like the chip and a muffler.
 
I did it in a 300+ hp Evo VI. The ITR is good but you will probably have to add power - OR go to the 6-speed racing trans and shorten the gearing for better acceleration on the tighter tracks.
 
Work on the Camaro that is what I won it with. The Auto Bacs was a pain for me he always came out of nowhere and passed me.
 
I did it with a stock Mustang.
The last few races are hard though, as the AI cars get more powerfull.
 
If you have a car that can hand in the amatuer series, win the first or second series and do the save trick for the RX-7. Then use the money to tune it a bit. You should be able to whup up on the AutoBacs MR-S.
 
From the GT3 Blow By Blow that I've been writing...Hopefully it will help you...

GT World Championship – Beginner League

Tokyo R246

NSX Type S Zero. Oil change, Racing Muffler (You’ll need it for Super speedway), Medium Hard Slicks. ASM = 4, TCS = 0

Impreza Rally Car: + 0.956
Focus Rally Car: +2.174
Lacer Evolution Rally Car: + 2.339
Impreza Rally Car Prototype: + 2.937
Celica Rally Car; + 4.211

Best Lap: 1’56.594

Super Speedway
Impreza Prototype: + 0.445
Focus Rally Car: + 0.725
Corolla Rally Car: + 1.070
Impreza Rally Car: + 1.180
Celica Rally Car: + 2.080

Best Lap: 41.041

Trial Mountain
Focus Rally Car: + 1.357
Impreza Prototype: + 1.802
Impreza Rally Car: + 3.035
Celica Rally Car: + 3.745
Corolla Rally Car: + 4.069

Best Lap: 1’35.177


Midfield Raceway
Impreza Rally Car: + 1.272
Impreza Prototype: + 2.083
Focus Rally Car: + 2.770
Corolla Rally Car: + 3.290
Celica Rally Car: + 3.434

Best Lap: 1’20.126

Laguna Seca
Corolla Rally Car: + 1.775
Impreza Rally Car: + 2.006
Impreza Prototype: + 3.301
Focus Rally Car: + 4.763
Celica Rally Car: + 5.336

Best Lap: 1’30.165


Seattle Raceway
Impreza Rally Car: + 1.273
Impreza Prototype: + 1.839
Celica Rally Car: + 2.381
Focus Rally Car: + 2.456
Corolla Rally Car: + 3.079

Best Lap: 1’46.740

Special Stage Route 11
Focus Rally Car: + 1.115
Impreza Prototype: + 1.164
Celica Rally Car: + 2.216
Impreza Rally Car: + 2.530
Corolla Rally car: + 3.734

Best Lap: 2’10.697


Apricot Hill
Impreza Prototype: + 1.207
Celica Rally Car: + 1.910
Focus Rally Car: + 2.770
Corolla Rally car: + 3.106
Impreza Rally Car: + 3.217

Best Lap: 1’30.243


Trial Mountain 2
Impreza Prototype: + 0.483
Impreza Rally Car: + 1.008
Focus Rally Car: + 1.160
Celica Rally Car: + 1.329
Corolla Rally Car: + 1.467

Best Lap: 1’36.867


Point Spread:

Me: 90 pts.
Impreza Prototype: 38 pts.
Impreza Rally Car: 34 pts.
Focus Rally Car: 33 pts.
Celica Rally Car: 20 pts.
Corolla Rally Car: 19 pts.

I exited out of the next race, as I was enough points in the lead.
I walked away with the Lancer Evolution VI GSR.

Jumped into the Falcon and went back to wrap up the last race.

Grand Valley Raceway

SAB Apex MR-S: +2.406
Lancer Evolution VI: + 3.797
Focus Rally Car: + 4.937
Impreza Rally Car: + 6.192
Escort Rally Car: + 6.902


Best Lap: 1’54.798
 
Back