Recommended Cars for all races

Canada
Ottawa Ontario
abigblueleaf
Here we are looking for the best cars to take for each individual race .. if you tuned it ? Please post the tune as well. If this has already been created , then please post link and I will gladly close this thread.
Cheers ,
Leafer

Depends on what you want to achieve.
Cheapest cars?
Easiest wins?
Closest races?
Most similar to typical opponents? (As in using an actual GT300 car in a GT300 race)

If you are looking for the cheapest cars / least expenditure check out my threads

0 to 25% here
25 to 50% here
50 to 75% here
75 to 100% here (in progress)

Depends on what you want to achieve.
Cheapest cars?
Easiest wins?
Closest races?
Most similar to typical opponents? (As in using an actual GT300 car in a GT300 race)

If you are looking for the cheapest cars / least expenditure check out my threads

0 to 25% here
25 to 50% here
50 to 75% here
75 to 100% here (in progress)

Good point !! I guess the best car for a guranteed win !!! So cost would not be an issue

Best car for a guaranteed win would be a car that exceeds to max PP allowed and then use the power limiter to drop the PP down to allow it in. Then turn on assisted steering and SRF and put the best tires allowed. Not very much fun, doesn't improve your driving skills and still won't help you much when you get to the Nascar events ;)

I used a weaker car in every race for a challenge

Go to your garage. Filter by PP. Move cursor over cars. Filter that by Power. Select the car with the highest power.

Back