Recommended settings for Gr. 3 endurance race

• Thread starter Topsu
  • 4 comments
Finland
Finland
What settings should I use for the GT League Gr. 3 endurance race in Monza? I don't want to drive 15 laps only to see that my car is too overpowered or too slow. I would rate myself as a pretty good driver, in the top 5% surely. Should I just go with BoP levels?

What settings should I use for the GT League Gr. 3 endurance race in Monza? I don't want to drive 15 laps only to see that my car is too overpowered or too slow. I would rate myself as a pretty good driver, in the top 5% surely. Should I just go with BoP levels?
I won with a stock gr3 car, they are not that fast.. they pit alot. think i only pit 2 times, hard tires and full fuel tank. Sometimes changing fuel map between 1,2 and 3 thats it.

I play this league a lot! Remember to reduce weight and increase power in your cars setting... I usually can win lapping all the competition and receive 440.000 - 660,000 crd, you will have to pit every 6-8 laps depending which car you use.(I pit every 6) I can also win with any of the GR3 cars.
Hope it helps!?

Car: M6 GT3 (stock, no tuning, no weight or power adjustments)

Map Fuel: 1 (until lap 21)
Tyres: Soft (until lap 21)
Pit every other 7th lap.

When you get to lap 21 (your 3rd pit stop) change tyres for Hard, fuel enough to race to the end (enough for 10 laps, I always fuel a little bit more. Just in case)

If you don’t get P1 when you do your 3rd pit (mostly likely you’ll already have) don’t worry because the leader rabbit seems to always pit on lap28. So that’ll be your chance to overtake him anyways.

BMW M6 Walkenhorst can win easily and lead over 1min

The fuel is not full when starting, normally I will pit at end of 7, then refill for 8 laps at 15, 23, change soft tire every time.

Basically, all 30 car of type Gr.3 can win, some cars can't fight with NPC M6 if it is in the first 10 when starting

Back