Recommended Settings for Logitech G923 (PS5)

• Thread starter GPK2022
  • 13 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Hi. Could someone please recommend their settings for the above? It's my first wheel and quite frankly I don't even know what I'm looking for in a wheel.

In the sim there's an option to load bespoke settings for this model wheel but when I did that the wheel effectively locked up and yet the car starts spinning left to right and just bugging out in a weird way.

Also, I have a code for the 2020 GT World Challenge Pack DLC if anyone wants it (for free, obviously!).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi. Could someone please recommend their settings for the above? It's my first wheel and quite frankly I don't even know what I'm looking for in a wheel.

In the sim there's an option to load bespoke settings for this model wheel but when I did that the wheel effectively locked up and yet the car starts spinning left to right and just bugging out in a weird way.

Also, I have a code for the 2020 GT World Challenge Pack DLC if anyone wants it (for free, obviously!).

Thanks.
Sorry I cant help you with the settings because I have another wheel. But, I would love the code ;-).

Sorry I cant help you with the settings because I have another wheel. But, I would love the code ;-).
Ha! Cool. Well thanks for at least ruling yourself out of my list of brains to pick! I'll send you the code.

Last edited:

Thanks.
I have the same wheel and my "Steer Lock" in Advance settings have been set to 800. With the latest version of ACC on PS5. It seems that the console will pick the right "Steer Lock" for each car even if its set at 800. I don't know what 'bespoke' is but hope that helps.

I have the same wheel and my "Steer Lock" in Advance settings have been set to 800. With the latest version of ACC on PS5. It seems that the console will pick the right "Steer Lock" for each car even if its set at 800. I don't know what 'bespoke' is but hope that helps.
Sorry about the delay in replying. Thank you.

As the G923 is pretty much the same wheel as the G29 with the addition of Trueforce, I use the G29 settings as suggested by Aristotelis Vasilakos in the video below, assuming FFB is implemented similarly on consoles as it is on the PC (not sure if the updated PS5 version has options for Damper, Frequency, Gearshift Debouncing, and Manufacturer Extras that are available on the PC version).

(Forward to around 1:45 for G29 settings)

So these are the settings that I use on the PS4 Pro:
  • Gain - 100%
  • Minimum Force - 12%
  • Dynamic Damping - 50%
  • Road Effects - 20%
  • Steer Lock - car dependent
  • Steering Scale - 100%
  • Steer Linearity - 1.00
  • Brake Gamma - 1.00
  • Brake Dead Zone - 2%
  • Throttle Dead Zone - 2%
  • Trueforce Audio Gain - 100%
One thing you need to watch out for is FFB clipping (check the FFB clipping bar in the HUD in the bottom right hand corner of the screen as you drive). If FFB clipping happens frequently, then you should dial back the settings (either Gain, Dynamic Damping, or both).

Sounds like the updated PS5 version finally has steer lock implemented the same way as it is on the PC version! :cheers:

so making a preset for each might not be needed now? my g923 has very weird preset settings where the steer lock is 30 degrees

My g29 settings are as fallow, both on PS5 and PC and I like the behavior of the wheel very much.
  • Gain - 60-65%
  • Minimum Force - 12%
  • Dynamic Damping - 50%
  • Road Effects - 0%
  • Steer Lock - 900
  • Steering Scale - 100%
  • Steer Linearity - 1.00
  • Brake Gamma - 1.00
  • Brake Dead Zone - 0%
  • Throttle Dead Zone - 0%

Ehi guys any news regarding settings for the G923 after the last updates?
I find my wheel soooooo light, I moved from a 100% gain to 120% and road effects to 50% but doesn't feel completely right to me, but at least improved...I like a quite strong and detailed ffb, thanks!

As the G923 is pretty much the same wheel as the G29 with the addition of Trueforce, I use the G29 settings as suggested by Aristotelis Vasilakos in the video below, assuming FFB is implemented similarly on consoles as it is on the PC (not sure if the updated PS5 version has options for Damper, Frequency, Gearshift Debouncing, and Manufacturer Extras that are available on the PC version).

(Forward to around 1:45 for G29 settings)

So these are the settings that I use on the PS4 Pro:
  • Gain - 100%
  • Minimum Force - 12%
  • Dynamic Damping - 50%
  • Road Effects - 20%
  • Steer Lock - car dependent
  • Steering Scale - 100%
  • Steer Linearity - 1.00
  • Brake Gamma - 1.00
  • Brake Dead Zone - 2%
  • Throttle Dead Zone - 2%
  • Trueforce Audio Gain - 100%
One thing you need to watch out for is FFB clipping (check the FFB clipping bar in the HUD in the bottom right hand corner of the screen as you drive). If FFB clipping happens frequently, then you should dial back the settings (either Gain, Dynamic Damping, or both).

Hi, I don't want to bother but...are you still playing at ACC? are you still using these settings for the G923 with the latest update? thanks

Hi, I don't want to bother but...are you still playing at ACC? are you still using these settings for the G923 with the latest update? thanks
Sorry, I have not played ACC for a while now. I still don't have a PS5, and they stopped updating the PS4 version long ago. Have you tried messaging LOGI_Rich? Perhaps he can give you some pointers if Aristotelis' original recommendations for the G29 no longer works well with the latest update.

Sorry, I have not played ACC for a while now. I still don't have a PS5, and they stopped updating the PS4 version long ago. Have you tried messaging LOGI_Rich? Perhaps he can give you some pointers if Aristotelis' original recommendations for the G29 no longer works well with the latest update.
No problem mate, I figured things out :cheers:

Back