- 94
- Razakproject
How you record your videos from your ps3? i like to share some video of mine. Cheers
Thanks man 👍Get a capture card and follow instructions. I have the hauppauge HD-pvr and though it is expensive the video quality is good. Check out my videos if you want to see the quality (youtube account OK8888)
.DVD-Recorder SD footage $30.
replay footage .
http://blip.tv/file/get/GraphiteGB-BspecRace190.m4v Streaming version
http://blip.tv/file/get/GraphiteGB-BspecRace501.m4v Bigger Download version.
Panasonic DMR ES15 clearance offer . No body wanted it. silly people had no clue what they missed out on....
That's pretty nice. What brand DVD recorder is it?
NONE there all over priced. high mark up products, Thats why companies make them.anybody got any thoughts on what is the probably the best quality Capture card for the best value for money?
Requirements for that device.Hi,
I use the "Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle" and I'm able to record in 720p or 1080p by the analog output of the PS3.
Here is the result in 720p on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsPQiW-bj48
I think the quality is pretty good for the web.
I hope you will enjoy it :-)
Frouns
As with every thing its depends were you buy and if you include the possible upgradesSo how much will you be paying for a HD PVR or Dazzle then? In the meantime i'll probably use a decent HD camera (no idea what make sorry).
I use AverMedia, cheaper than HD-PVR, slightly more expensive than Dazzle. Here is a sample video.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209355
How you record your videos from your ps3? i like to share some video of mine. Cheers
I use AverMedia, cheaper than HD-PVR, slightly more expensive than Dazzle. Here is a sample video.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209355
Most none race cars can have a wing applied in GT auto sectionWhat mercedes benz is that in the video.....how does it have a rear wing...
