Recreating Top Gear's "Stig"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bonedwarf
  • 39 comments
  • 3,913 views
Very interesting idea, but why in B-Spec mode? is it that to avoid the human factor in the equation?

what has in common the stig and a B-Spec mode leaderboard?
 
top gear is great show,nice cars and nice humor(like stig listenin country while driving
:D ) btw clarkson has good dvd movie dont remember its name but its good one..
 
He has a few good DVD's, the most recent one is Clarkson's hot metal. Any fancy a different take on clay pigeon shooting?
 
If you need a PHP Coder to make a database of all the lap times with a place for people to submit them then just PM me and we can talk.

Any Options you wanted put into the script to make it cheat-proof i will do. Aslong as its not to mad, like going to peoples house to check :)
 
Johnhannibal
And the one with the Lotus and the Apache helicopter, or the one with the mini van race, that was cool

I'm really happy i can recieve the bbc here in belgium

I love getting the BBC here in Korea too. It's one of three channels on English that I get... I have to tape Top Gear, as it airs at the same time as one of my wife's Korean soap-operas... But I never miss it, gotta love a car show like that!
 
i really wanna know who the stig is, tiff needell possibly?, he is an old presenter after all, stig's got quite a similar style 'cept not so much drifting :D
 
It won't be Tiff since he's now employed by channel 5.
 
The original (black overalls) Stig was Perry McCarthy, but I haven't heard who the new one (white overalls) is. The outgoing Stig suggested in an interview that it might be a girl...

There's a remote chance of it being Vicky Butler-Henderson, but in all honesty, I reckon the "new" Stig may be the same as the old one, with "stig's death" being merely a publicity stunt to throw people off the rumours of it being Perry McCarthy.
 
perry says he isnt the stig anymore and suggests the new one is female. here is an interview with him
 
Samelborp
Very interesting idea, but why in B-Spec mode? is it that to avoid the human factor in the equation?

what has in common the stig and a B-Spec mode leaderboard?

If we drove the cars, it'd be just another leaderboard/hot lapping competition. What's the point?

As for who Stig currently is, for some reason, when I read female, Louise Aitken Walker came to mind. She'd be too old though, right?

I guess my thread didn't get approved. Which kinda makes all this pointless. Which also means I lost all the rules I painstakingly typed out:( (Didn't think to make a copy since I assumed the thread would be approved.)
 
Back