Recruiting for Fox Team Racing

• Thread starter GreyFox666
  • 5 comments
GTP_GreyFox666
In anticipation of GT5 I've decided to create a team that will utilize the true FUNdamentals of teamwork.. I'm looking for people that are frequent GT5P players as I am damn near always online.. Must be GTP qualified.. Clean driving is a must.. Nobody likes a dirty driver.. I'm fascinated how (real) cars in a team are in almost perfect sync around the track seperated by 1-4 feet.. I would like to imitate this in the virtual world of GT with some fellow GTPers.. Achieving this will take effort and dedication into learning how one another drives.. If you don't have the same sense of teamwork and sportsmanship that I posses then you need not bother with this thread.. You can find me online on PSN between the hours of 12pm(noon) - 5am Eastern Standard Time over here in the US of A.. For further details or anything at all, feel free to leave me a message (of your preference) or comment below.. I will answer anything I can to the best of my ability..

sounds awsome, depending on the pratic schedual id be interested. if it dont work out you sound like just the kind of driver i like to run with so keep an eye out for me. laterz

I was fun racing with you last night greyfox. I think when you get this going we should all be in the same car. Problems like lastnight when entering the bus stop at daytona are bound to come up. I tryied later but the blitz just wont turn that hard at that speed. good job dodgeing me that first time through, though for sure yopu where gonna take us both out :P

I was fun racing with you last night greyfox. I think when you get this going we should all be in the same car. Problems like lastnight when entering the bus stop at daytona are bound to come up. I tryied later but the blitz just wont turn that hard at that speed. good job dodgeing me that first time through, though for sure yopu where gonna take us both out :P

Ditto we had fun.. As far as using the same car goes, when GT5 drops we gotta sit down and discuss this matter over so we can find a car that suits all of us.. 1 for each class.. Yeah the Blitz is all power like the Ford GT, can't turn fast and tight with them.. I'll mess myself up before screwing someone else over.. I dont like making contact with other cars unless its helpful to either one of us.. I look foward to playing with you again..

Back