Recruiting Volunteers for Itasha Project (NFS 2015) [PS4]

Portugal
Chesterfield
DEKOWOLF
Need For Itasha Project

GTPBANNER_zpsvgg8gork.png

• INTRODUCTION: Hi everyone! I've been a member of the GTPlanet community for a number of years. I've recently started taking my creativity seriously and thus, I was able to create video and image content using the Share features found in PlayStation 4.
  • Why I'm doing this?: I've created two previous videos featuring itasha style wraps in Need for Speed (2015). These two simple videos were a learning curve for me and although end result was rather satisfying, it was also incredibly difficult to make.
  • What is this for?: I'm reaching out to the incredible, vast and multi talented people in the GTPlanet community to aid me in achieving my goal. I wish to created another video featuring the itasha styled wraps found in the game made by other people around the world. However, as mentioned above, the restrictions of this game are making it almost impossible for me to achive my goal.
  • Why can't you do it yourself?: I have actually. Twice. However, my biggest obstacle is the game's garage limit to five cars (and other five in storage), the limit of wraps I can save, the limit of people/artist I can follow and the extensive grinding one must to in order to afford the higher end cars and tune them.
  • What do you want from us?: Not much really. All I need you to do is join my game session and be my model/driver while I shoot the video/photos. You'll obviously need to have the car/wrap combination that I require first, but other than what I just mentioned, there's not much else I'll need from you.
  • What is Itasha?: Wikipedia sums it up pretty well "Itasha (痛車, literally "painful car") is a Japanese term for a fashion of individuals decorating the bodies of their cars with fictional characters of anime, manga, or video games (especially bishōjo game or eroge). These characters are predominantly "cute" females. The decorations usually involve paint schemes and stickers. Automobiles are called itasha, while similar motorcycles and bicycles are called itansha (痛単車?) and itachari (痛チャリ?), respectively."

Details on how to be part of this project
What you'll need: If you're on PS4 and own a copy of Need for Speed 2015, you're already halfway there! Also, if you've read the title of this thread, chances are you already know what Itasha is (if not, there's a brief explanation above) and that's what brought you here.
I bet you've got wraps saved or even made some yourself! Neat! If any of those wraps feature a anime/manga character (itasha) than you're all set!

How to join: Post bellow a screenshot of the car/wrap you wish use. If nobody else has taken that same car/wrap combination, you're in! I'll let you know if your entry has been accepted or not. If so, I'll message you privately to set up a time/day for use to meet up in the game.

Choosing the wraps: Please be do not be offended and don't take it personal if your entry gets refused. I have a vision in mind and I wish to maintain a consistent aesthetic through the video once it's finish. It could also mean that somebody else has already helped with that particular car/wrap.

Choosing the wraps 2: The purpose of this project is to feature the wrap creations exclusively. It doesn't matter if you made it yourself or you just got it through the sharing feature in the game. I'll be giving credit to the artist for creating the wrap, and give credit to you for helping/modeling the wrap.

Any further questions please ask and I will do my best to answer them and even add more details to this post. That is all for now, thanks!

Back