Recurring problem with CSS SQ

• Thread starter Cosmos29
  • 1 comments
Canada
Canada
Looking for advice on what to do next. I own CSW V1 w/918 rim, CSP V2, and CSS SQ V1. The CSS has been repaired twice for the same problem. Both times Fanatec replaced the potentiometer. Now the same problem has occurred again a third time. I really don't want to keep shipping it back for repair once again.

Problem description - When in 3rd gear it switches back and forth from 3rd to 5th. Johannes Kirsch (Fanatec Support Team) - The potentiometer was fixed and that solved the misbehavior of the shifter.

(4 months later) Problem description - Shifter has same type of problem. When shifted into 5th it goes into 3rd. Ms. Ronay McClay (Fanatec Service Center) - I replaced the potentiometer within your shifter to resolve the issue you were experiencing.

(5 months later) Problem description - Shifter has same type of problem. When shifted into 5th it goes into 3rd.

Consider trying to contact Thomas directly but the new blog appears to be one-way communication only. Open to any ideas/advice on how to proceed from here.

Back