RED #18 Pescarolo C60-Peugeot

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayer91
  • 16 comments
  • 632 views
Messages
1,136
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
slayer241991
Messages
xXSurturRising
Have this:
picture.php


Looking for :
FTO Super Touring Car-NOT BLACK, GREEN OR GRAY
RX7 LM Race Car-NOT GREEN, BLUE OR WHITE
S2000 LM Race Car -NOT BLACK/BLUE
Integra Touring Car-NOT BLACK/RED
Audi R8 LMS Race Car-NOT BLACK OR RED

Trades: (At 7PM EST on said day)
2/6-limesutam
2/7-Holtnfrew
2/8-Scuzilla
2/9-sday
2/10-Buzuka
2/11-GeekCred
2/12-RESERVED
2/13-
2/14-
 
Last edited:
Will also trade for a 2009 ticket.
*Level 21 and 1,000 tickets pending
 
Last edited:
i have a level 21 ticket or 1000 i can trade right now.
 
limesutam-Cant trade until 2/6, but I would like your Level 21 ticket
Holtnfrew-Yes, I'll do that on 2/7, or 2/6 if limesutam doesn't want to trade.
 
limesutam-Cant trade until 2/6, but I would like your Level 21 ticket
Holtnfrew-Yes, I'll do that on 2/7, or 2/6 if limesutam doesn't want to trade.

The 6th is good with me. I sent you a pm

he will and he is good trader

Thank you sir

the same to you as well:)
 
Okay, you guys locked in on your days. Looking forward to trading with a couple reputable traders for a change, been a rough week for getting cars from people I've sent cars to that I haven't previously dealt with (new members)...
 
I will trade you a 1000 ticket any time you can get me on the calendar. Also do you have a white RX7 LM? Would trade anything in the game for that.
 
Well, I'd take one as well - trade on the 8th? My list is available from my signature.
 
sday-I'll do it the 8th for your 1,000 ticket. As for the RX7, I have one coming but it hasn't arrived yet.
Scuzilla-I can do the 9th for a Level 21 ticket.
 
we already traded together so just choose your day, and i want that #18 :P
 
Yep we traded before, got you down for the 7th 👍
 
lvl 21 ticket sent 👍

Thanks for the trade

Emil
 
thanks dago for the heads up:sly:
 
interested in a green fto for your white rx7 lm ?

I also have the red rx7 lm if your interested ?
 
thanks dago for the heads up:sly:

Yes thanks DAG0....:lol:

Buzuka...I have a trade pending for the white RX7, but I am definitely interested in your red one. I'll give anything in my garage for it.
 
Back