McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Jun 11, 2005 #2 Yes, the rare F50 GT is great as is the 575M Maranello GTC. The F50 GT, if I'm not mistaken, has only been spotted twice by most car sites at Laguna Seca.
Yes, the rare F50 GT is great as is the 575M Maranello GTC. The F50 GT, if I'm not mistaken, has only been spotted twice by most car sites at Laguna Seca.
eliseracer Messages 1,578 Jun 11, 2005 #3 There are only 2 F50 GTs in existance. I think ones in the far East, I guess that one is from around here. Any specifics on the 575? Is that the Prodrive car? It's not the ESM (?) road car...
There are only 2 F50 GTs in existance. I think ones in the far East, I guess that one is from around here. Any specifics on the 575? Is that the Prodrive car? It's not the ESM (?) road car...
McLaren Premium Messages 46,776 Texas Jun 11, 2005 #4 eliseracer There are only 2 F50 GTs in existance. I think ones in the far East, I guess that one is from around here. Any specifics on the 575? Is that the Prodrive car? It's not the ESM (?) road car... Click to expand... Actually there's a 3rd elsewhere with 2 other chassis unfinished. EDIT: I'm not sure if a Prodrive or not. I'll check into it. EDIT 2: All I can find is that this is a 2004 575M GTC model that was used to run in the FIA GT.
eliseracer There are only 2 F50 GTs in existance. I think ones in the far East, I guess that one is from around here. Any specifics on the 575? Is that the Prodrive car? It's not the ESM (?) road car... Click to expand... Actually there's a 3rd elsewhere with 2 other chassis unfinished. EDIT: I'm not sure if a Prodrive or not. I'll check into it. EDIT 2: All I can find is that this is a 2004 575M GTC model that was used to run in the FIA GT.
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister Jun 14, 2005 #6 Sweet! 👍 I like them.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Jun 14, 2005 #7 The boot ain't spacious...
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Jun 14, 2005 #8 ultrabeat The boot ain't spacious... Click to expand... oh please. lol.