Red Benny Hill Bull X2011 @ Goodwood

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 5 comments
  • 765 views

daan

Salut Gilles
Moderator
Messages
37,142
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
GTP_daan
Inspired by this comment from TM...
We're playing GT6 as I type, and I just showed him the X2011 Prototype at Goodwood - he agrees it is ridiculous and says it reminded him of Benny Hill, or at least that Yakety Sax should be playing in the background while it is driven.



And it just so happens that the main theme of Yakety Sax lasts for 30 seconds. To achieve a gold time for the X2011 at Goodwood requires a time of 30 seconds. Coincidence? I think not...
 
:lol: I'll forward this to my mate!
 
:lol:
 
It's the X2010 Prototype, not the X2011 with Pirelli tyre, that would not last the 30 seconds.
 
Turn off the D**M music! We want to hear the sound! lol
 
Inspired by this comment from TM...




And it just so happens that the main theme of Yakety Sax lasts for 30 seconds. To achieve a gold time for the X2011 at Goodwood requires a time of 30 seconds. Coincidence? I think not...

Perfect
 
Back