red bull liveries?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Restless234
  • 9 comments
  • 1,107 views
Messages
233
how many is it in the game?
i currently own:

A4 touring Car'04
X1 s.vettel
Abt Audi TT touring car '02
C4 WRC '08

are there any more?

cheers!
 
yup Brian Vicks TOYOTA CAMRY RED BULL NASCAR
 
I sure wish you could get liveries like the Red Bull one, or give us some decals to make our own liveries for any car we want it on.
 
I sure wish you could get liveries like the Red Bull one, or give us some decals to make our own liveries for any car we want it on.

That would be nice. Especially if you were to combine that with the ability to save/send those same liveries.

The Marketplace might just collapse unto itself.
 
That would be a great composite photo. All 5 RB cars at hangar 7.

If I could only find out how to do that with the most user friendly software out there.
 
That would be a great composite photo. All 5 RB cars at hangar 7.

If I could only find out how to do that with the most user friendly software out there.

You couldn't. The Audi Cars are standard.
 
You couldn't. The Audi Cars are standard.

But with the abilities of Photoshop, you can! P.S. For the standards, use the photos from the Replay Photo Mode.
 
I sure wish you could get liveries like the Red Bull one, or give us some decals to make our own liveries for any car we want it on.

That would be nice. Especially if you were to combine that with the ability to save/send those same liveries.

The Marketplace might just collapse unto itself.

Forza? 💡
 
Back