Red Bull Ring Revealed for Assetto Corsa Competizione GT2 Pack DLC, Arrives January 24

• Thread starter Famine
  • 13 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
A bit weird that they left out the Huracan Super Trofeo GT2, however I guess that in terms of specs it's very close to the Super Trofeo Evo2 so it seems like they intend to have that model in the GT2 class perhaps?

Evo2 is https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/motorsport/motorsport-models/huracan-super-trofeo-evo2 :
1706036840753.png

Whereas most of the other GT2 cars have 650-700hp, i.e. a little more than the 620hp in the ST.

The GT2 kit for the Super Trofeo to turn it into a GT2 car seems to be very minor now that I read about it:

So I guess it's fine?

Last edited:
A bit weird that they left out the Huracan Super Trofeo GT2, however I guess that in terms of specs it's very close to the Super Trofeo Evo2 so it seems like they intend to have that model in the GT2 class perhaps?

Whereas most of the other GT2 cars have 650-700hp, i.e. a little more than the 620hp in the ST.

The GT2 kit for the Super Trofeo to turn it into a GT2 car seems to be very minor now that I read about it:

So I guess it's fine?
I have Seen Previews of this DLC and the Lambo and Ferrari where included within the GT2 class.

Both Cars also appeared in Reallife GT2 class.
So I was already expecting it.

But really disappointing that Brabham isnt included. Was really looking forward to Drive it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240123-230031~2.png
    Screenshot_20240123-230031~2.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 13
Blame the fact that they lost rights to the name, stopped business, stopped racing and made it 100% impossible to license the car anymore. Fact of life, sadly.

If you really want to try it, a version of the car was included in Forza Motorsport 2023 (and Forza Horizon 5). But never mind that, it's just a historical oddity now.

I have Seen Previews of this DLC and the Lambo and Ferrari where included within the GT2 class.

Both Cars also appeared in Reallife GT2 class.
So I was already expecting it.

But really disappointing that Brabham isnt included. Was really looking forward to Drive it.
I asked, in the consoles thread, if that had to do with Brabham ceasing manufacturing.

kjb
Can't wait for this to come to consoles. I wonder if this the last big update before AC2
I'm still hoping for Hockenheim and Magny Cours – and the new turn 10 (La Caixa) of Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya – to get a couple of complete seasons.
Maybe not before AC2 but hopefully before ACC end of life.

Last edited:
Well it's out, at €18. Download on Steam is 4.5GB. Quite pricey for what you get, but I'm downloading it now...

Edit: As expected, they finalized the 2023 season with a selection option in the menu actually specifying the correct cars.

And GT2 class allows the following options:
1706110654109.png

(note that as far as I can see the 2023 GT2 Europe championship only contained Audi, KTM, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche 911 GT2 RS CS and Lambo Huracan ST Evo1/2, so the 935 and Ferrari 488 Challenge were never raced in 2023).

The patch also brought:
1706110714891.png

Last edited:
Back