Lavaman Messages 310 Manchester Messages LAVAMAN_82 Dec 26, 2010 #3 hey I got the car you need; It's fully tuned has chrome wheels and a black paint with hint of red. It does have miles on it. Which X1 can you offer me?
hey I got the car you need; It's fully tuned has chrome wheels and a black paint with hint of red. It does have miles on it. Which X1 can you offer me?
Lavaman Messages 310 Manchester Messages LAVAMAN_82 Dec 26, 2010 #5 I'll keep my car. I don't like your tone.
Drakey21 Messages 18 Messages Drakey21 Dec 26, 2010 #6 I've got an Enzo at zero miles, if you want it?
Drakey21 Messages 18 Messages Drakey21 Dec 26, 2010 #8 Lol don't say that, I just sent him an enzo, waiting on the X2010 Edit: He took it and blocked me on PSN :l
Lol don't say that, I just sent him an enzo, waiting on the X2010 Edit: He took it and blocked me on PSN :l
C canieaturchikn Messages 127 Dec 26, 2010 #9 Drakey21 Lol don't say that, I just sent him an enzo, waiting on the X2010 Edit: He took it and blocked me on PSN :l Click to expand... Hmm. I was gonna send him one of mine's later. Read here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150276
Drakey21 Lol don't say that, I just sent him an enzo, waiting on the X2010 Edit: He took it and blocked me on PSN :l Click to expand... Hmm. I was gonna send him one of mine's later. Read here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150276
D dronde Messages 13 Messages Dronde Dec 26, 2010 #10 DO the same to me too. Drakey21 DO NOT TRADE WITH ALDRO. Just a heads up, I just sent him over an Enzo for a trade and he took it and blocked me, he has also done this to another user earlier today, find a trade elsewhere guys. Click to expand...
DO the same to me too. Drakey21 DO NOT TRADE WITH ALDRO. Just a heads up, I just sent him over an Enzo for a trade and he took it and blocked me, he has also done this to another user earlier today, find a trade elsewhere guys. Click to expand...
J jr1016 Messages 262 Messages Dariel16 Dec 26, 2010 #11 Do not trade with Aldro he got the X1 from me and never sent his car. SCAMMER