- 5

- Sydney
- chiwaikou
Hello you beautiful people ;D
I think a lot of us grind the Red Bull events for the money harder than a stripper on a mortgage, so I'd thought it'd be interesting to see what times people were posting up.
I personally like the Nurburgring GP event as the payout's the highest and it's the most fun, but after overtaking all the brain-dead AI in the first hairpin, it becomes a full bore set of two flying laps.
Fastest I've ever managed on a legit lap (without cutting the last chicane like a dick-for-brains nooblet) was 1:22.023 on soft tyres, aids turned off except for ABS on 1.
I'm nowhere near as occupationally hardcore as I know some of you are, so I'd guess this is a slightly above average benchmark. I'm guessing some very special people might be able to get under the magical 1:20 barrier like those crazy meds on top of the Seasonals' leaderboards, haha!
Kindest Regards,
sleeepy.
I think a lot of us grind the Red Bull events for the money harder than a stripper on a mortgage, so I'd thought it'd be interesting to see what times people were posting up.
I personally like the Nurburgring GP event as the payout's the highest and it's the most fun, but after overtaking all the brain-dead AI in the first hairpin, it becomes a full bore set of two flying laps.
Fastest I've ever managed on a legit lap (without cutting the last chicane like a dick-for-brains nooblet) was 1:22.023 on soft tyres, aids turned off except for ABS on 1.
I'm nowhere near as occupationally hardcore as I know some of you are, so I'd guess this is a slightly above average benchmark. I'm guessing some very special people might be able to get under the magical 1:20 barrier like those crazy meds on top of the Seasonals' leaderboards, haha!
Kindest Regards,
sleeepy.