Red Bull X Challenge

• Thread starter Ki_Reddy
  • 13 comments
How do you call a damn car that goes 4 times quicker then an F1 car easy to drive huh?

Not sure what SuzukaStar's on about, the three time trials are widely considered to be the hardest events in the game.

As The Stig Farmer says, there's plenty of grip, downforce and power, but driving at the limit for two laps requires superhuman reactions.

Maybe I got lucky then, because I did all 3 in less than a half hour. Turn SRF and ASM on, and traction on 1.

I use the dual shock controller too.

I had more trouble golding the championship than the time trials. Apricot Hill requires some serious luck and smashing into other cars.

I can't beat the final Goodwood event though. THAT, is hard. The Red Bull events? Not so much.

The Red Bull event are sos so easy compared to the one in GT5. You can cut corners when racing against Vettel... and in championship races too...
So easy in GT6

Maybe I got lucky then, because I did all 3 in less than a half hour. Turn SRF and ASM on, and traction on 1.

I had more trouble golding the championship than the time trials. Apricot Hill requires some serious luck and smashing into other cars.

I can't beat the final Goodwood event though. THAT, is hard. The Red Bull events? Not so much.
Same here about the last championship.
I'll try these aids. I got gold on Spa and Silver on Monza.

UPDATE: Silver on Suzuka.
I don't have to get gold on these right?

Last edited:

It was relatively easy for me. As long as you don't spin out you can get bronze easily and then it's only a few more retries till you get gold.

Back