Red Bull X1, any of the X1 going spare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter O.G
  • 28 comments
  • 853 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G

TDS
Premium
Messages
2,367
United States
Town
Messages
PSN
Hello fellow GTers

If you have a Red Bull X1 going spare, could you please send it to me

It would be much appreciated

I have wanted 1 for ages and I cannot afford it.

Even if it is used or not needed

It does not matter which 1 it is

Thanks people and have a nice day :)
 
Hi welcome to the forum. The X2010 is not tradable. But you could borrow it from someone.
 
if you cant afford one in game, you can also buy one by getting one of the DLC packs. thats how i got my first one.
 
Thanks for the info, could anyone lend me one, it would be awesome if you would, it can be one you rarely use so i can win one doing the challenges.

Thanks in advance
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Thanks for the info, could anyone lend me one, it would be awesome if you would, it can be one you rarely use so i can win one doing the challenges.

Thanks in advance

If you have a race car that is 650 pp do the seasonal online a spec 4 on the nurburgring. You get between 500000 to 1000000 a race.
 
Many thanks for the info, i might just do that, but the lending option is there

Cheers
 
I think,I still have one up..send fr to Robabza2 I can accept now but as I too am from GB I am going to sleep soon.:lol:
 
All right, i will send the FR later on today, I am going to sleep too now,

Many Thanks for even replying to my thread

Cheers
 
Of course,good luck with the challenges.👍
 
Thanks mate
 
I don't need an x1 cuz I already hav 3 but I just wanted to know if it's possible to trade an x1 ticket once u get one from reaching level 35 b spec or beating the x1 challenge etc
 
You can get one by getting to level 35 in b-spec. That's pretty easy to do.
 
I don't need an x1 cuz I already hav 3 but I just wanted to know if it's possible to trade an x1 ticket once u get one from reaching level 35 b spec or beating the x1 challenge etc

No,you cannot trade cars over 950k even in ticket form.
 
Awall210, I am not sure about that, But i am interested in you giving me one

Kogunenjou, i am currently B spec level 1, so it will be a long shot but I'd rather get lend/given a X1

Cheers for replying
 
Ok Thanks Rob for clarifying, so it is you to the rescue isn't it?

Thanks
 
Haha,one can but try.:) let me know when you send the fr.
 
Ok Thanks Rob for clarifying, so it is you to the rescue isn't it?

Thanks

What level are you at on bspec? Let me know when you have 6 bobs on share and I am sure I (and others) can grind you up to level 35 quickly and you can have your own SV X2010. Send fr to oshawa-joe.
 
What level are you at on bspec? Let me know when you have 6 bobs on share and I am sure I (and others) can grind you up to level 35 quickly and you can have your own SV X2010. Send fr to oshawa-joe.

I am on B spec level 1 ( i know, it's ridiculous..)

And currently only have the one but i will let you know

Cheers
 
Okay,I'll accept it now,I also have an X10 prototype I can share.;)
 
Any that you rarely use so it doesnt impose an inconvenience to you

As i am currently level 24 a spec and need level 30 a spec to do the challenges

Its still a long shot
 
It won't I just need to let this rr race finish first it's on lap 8/12 I can run your bobs and help you get up to a higher B spec level,I do need you get get 2 drivers though cause the grinder always leaves one incase you want to recipricate.
 
Ok thats fine but I only have 1 bob at the moment but I will get another now

Cheers mate
 
No worries mate.👍
 
Sorry Rob but I am only on level 1 b spec and thus it only allows me to have just the one Bob
 
I know,you'll have to B spec a bit mate,just do some of the seasonal's,they'll help if you put him in some good 400 500 or 650pp cars.
 
Ok I will let you know when I have 2 Bobs
 
You can do bpec seasonal and level up to 6 bobs very quickly. Maybe an hour or two???
 
Ok thanks for the info
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back