Red Bull X1, F2007, F10, FGT, [Brew's Lot]

  • Thread starter Thread starter brewski18
  • 24 comments
  • 1,586 views
Messages
67
Messages
brewski187
Available cars:
Red Bull X1 S. Vettel
Formula GT
F2007
F10


Looking For:

audi r8 lms (both)
audi r10
bmw m3 gtr race car '01
v12 lmr '99

camaro lm race car
Mercedes clk-gtr race car '98
sauber Mercedes c9

Zonda lm race car
cien concept
GT one race car
 
Last edited:
I have the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team playstaytion) 09. is that the one your looking for? I want the X1 but to make it a suitable offer i'll throw in race cars like 787B and Minolita and 908
 
Interested in the 2007 , got the R8 PlayStation Team Oreca Le Mans '05 you're looking for ....and can add a C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05 or a Sauber C90.
 
I'll give you the beemer race car for the FGT.
 
I will give R10+R8 Le Mans Playstaion+M3 GTR for your FGT
 
0 miles Zagato for the X1?
 
can you throw in another high valued car

I don't have any others on your list but I do have a Nissan R92CP race car with 0 miles?
 
Interested in the 2007 , got the R8 PlayStation Team Oreca Le Mans '05 you're looking for ....and can add a C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05 or a Sauber C90.
if you can do the sauber and the r8 up got a deal

I'll give you the beemer race car for the FGT.

can you throw in another car also?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cien concept what can you offer for it?
 
F07 + NSX RM for the X1.

Or can do F07 + Escudo if you prefer that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In Game Handle: CarbonCS.

I need:
Formula GT

I have:
bmw m3 gtr race car '01
Cien concept '02
 
I have both r8 lms, r10, bmw gtr '03 and the cien concept for both f2007 and f10?
 
I really need an FGT, is there anything in my garage which interests you? Link in sig.
 
R10 + TZ2 + C9 for the F2007? I'll add the Cien concept and a team playstation R8 LMS for the F10 as well.
 
i have audi lemans quatro and other cars what i sended to yo + i have 2,1 mil credit i can buy for it for u anything u ask,u know what car i want
 
Ah forget it... 👎
 
Last edited:
I am in need of a Formula Gran Turismo I need it for the extreme fgt series of races. I am willing to trade one of the following for it. ( which are all brand new ). Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06, Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car, Mazda 787B Race car '91, Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10, Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10. pm me if your interested.
 
Audi r8 playstation team oreca and cien concept? For a x1?
 
Fully tuned Audi R10 + fully tuned Cadillac Cien for your Red Bull?
 
I can offer:

Premium
XJ13 RACE CAR
XJ13 RACE CAR CHROMELINE
2010 Brian Vickers '83 CAMRY (nascar)
Nismo 380RS SuperLaggera
ISF Racing Concept (Fully upgraded)
Corvette ZR1 (RM) Fully upgraded)
FairLady Z (TimeTrial Demo replica) (Race version)
AEM S2000
Zonda R '09
C4 WRC
430 Scuderia (Fully Tuned) (Matte Dark Silver)
***Any chromeline or stealth car*** - I do not know if these can be gifted.

Standard
Toyota 7 Race car
Ford GT LM Race Car spec II (Like the GT4 cover car)
205 Turbo Rally car '86 (Very rare I believe)
Impreza '03 Rally car
Stratos Rally car '77
GTR Skyline (Pace car - no lights)
BMW '73 Turbo
Jay Leno Tank car
MINOLTA toyota race car
CIEN concept
NOMAD diablo
Mazda Furai concept
Evo Super Rally car
Carbon R
Delta S4 Rally car
Impreza Rally car '01
I can offer any five of the above cars in return for the X1.

I will send one car today, one car tomorrow, I then expect the X1 tomorrow. Upon receiving the X1 I will send you the remaining 3 cars on consecutive days.
 
I'll offer 2 Formulas and a 2j for the X1
 
Back