Red Bull X2010 Challenge.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElementRacer
  • 14 comments
  • 1,234 views
Messages
740
Australia
Brisbane Australia
Messages
SDM_CarbonR
Messages
Time Attack Pro
Hey all I'm new here. I've played the gt series since its inception. i remember those rainy days racing the 63 vette in red/black against my dad. I'm at about 97% complete on gt5 atm all i need to do is a couple duros, couple amg races and the red bulls in gold. i have silver at monza as of last night with a 2:04.6XX and bronze at suz and nur. i use ds3 and i have changed my controller settings so R2 L2 are my throttle/brake. Currently trying to clock nur which isn't too bad. hardest part is the turn 5-6 highspeed transition but I'm getting there with consistent 1:07 - 1:08 sec first lap times. these times are slowly dropping with practice tho.

Cheers for reading.

ElementRacer out.
 
Make that a 1:06.171 first lap which i fubared at end of second lap. cut last chicane too early lol. uzually. i pwn thru there
 
images
 
Okay?
 
Sorry i was meant to ask if anyone had any tips for nur and suz
 
Try to make a perfect lap around nurburgring and suzuka because any mistake you make would cost time.my way is drive as fast as you can.
 
Dont brake until you're actually in turn 1 at Suzuka. You can take that little kink flat out.
 
Lldantell yes I do. the only area I have trouble with at monza is the superquick leftrightlefter.

Spork Ive heard I can go flat outin the esses but I don't think my ds3 will allow it lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lldantell yes i do. the only area i have trouble with at monza is the superquick leftrightlefter

Is you talking about the left right left?because if you do,then try to brake before the corner,turn,get flat on gas and turn sharp on the last part of the corner.i know because I golded Monza before
 
Lldantell I've tried a few approaches. I get in fast enough. Its just that I usually don't counter steer quick enough or I do it prem and ebd in the dirt.

Just ran a 2:13.276 at monza. I think om losing my time in the first sector. Anyone gpt any tips for 2nd to 4th corner?

I've got the track nailed now just have to put it into action. 1:05.2 cons first laps and 34.5 coming out of the southmost chicane.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Two threads of similar topic but different questions.
 
Lldantell I've tried a few approaches. I get in fast enough. Its just that I usually don't counter steer quick enough or I do it prem and ebd in the dirt.

Just ran a 2:13.276 at monza. I think om losing my time in the first sector. Anyone gpt any tips for 2nd to 4th corner?

I've got the track nailed now just have to put it into action. 1:05.2 cons first laps and 34.5 coming out of the southmost chicane.

I gave you a link already in your other thread. If you do a search, you will find a thread dedicated to just tips for completing these events. I''ve searched once for you already, now its your turn.👍

Here, I did the search, now you can sort thru and find what you are looking for.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=7518025

BTW, I did the search using your thread title so its not that complicated to find what you're looking for. There are like 3 results just on that first page alone that will answer your questions and help you with the events.
 
Finally got silver at the ring, now I just need another .9 secs

ah well, ill do it later, off to suzuka for silver
 
Back