Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel (TRADING RIGHT NOW)

  • Thread starter Thread starter KidCastro
  • 12 comments
  • 2,333 views
Messages
342
Messages
thekidcastro
Messages
thekidcastro
Guys, please I want to trade now since I have 1 trade available...

Only throw offers if you have one trade in you now...

Im looking for F2007, F10, FGT in colours other than Blue & White/Green. Also different colour X1's.

X1-MAIN.jpg


Let the bidding begin!

BONUS SILVER CHROME CHIP AS WELL
 
Last edited:

You are now highest in the chain... I will also provide 1 free chrome for someone who offers something better.

You are the highest bidder so far 👍
 
Blue FGT?

has an engine rebuild with less than 50 miles i believe on it, running 931 hp.
 
Blue FGT?

has an engine rebuild with less than 50 miles i believe on it, running 931 hp.

Already have blue...... as per OP.

RED FGT is winning sorry :dopey:
 
Purple/white FGT. It looks great racing around the track. Unfortunately I did do a trade already a little bit ago. If you can wait until tonight it's yours.
 
Purple/white FGT. It looks great racing around the track. Unfortunately I did do a trade already a little bit ago. If you can wait until tonight it's yours.

Okay this can be my next trade cause this AUCTION is for right now.

I wont forget this offer, we will do it tomorrow 💡
 
Cool, OK. :)
 
Come on guys, Im going to give it 35-40mins from now to nominate the winner.
 
Silver black fgt can trade now.
 
@nickg07 I like that...

You are in pole position.

20 mins left...
 
@nickg07 you won buddy

@Hawker77 you will have an X1 tomorrow 👍
 
Thanks man!

And btw, your PM space is full so I can't reply to the last msg...

KidCastro has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
 
Last edited:
Back