Red Bull X2010 wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bongoow
  • 10 comments
  • 459 views
Messages
24
Messages
Bongoow
Hello,

Is there anyone who wants to trade his x2010 for any of these cars below?:

Peugeot 908 HDI FAP
Audi R10
Mazda 787B
Ferrari F10
Formula GT Green
Citroen C4 WRC
Subaru IMPREZA WRC
BMW M3 CSL '03
Tony Steward IMPALA #14
Citroen gt concept
Citroen gt roadcar
Amuse s2000 GT1
Pagani Zonda R
Amuse Carbon Skyline (R34)

PS. I have more cars then listed above.
 
I'll be getting two extra prototype x2010, I already have one from a trade earlier.

Would you like to trade for a Ferrari F10?

I can trade tomorrow.
 
Yes tomorrow is fine. Add me on PSN: Bongoow
But i want to trade today too, if anyone can.
 
Citroen C4 WRC or Citroen gt roadcar for a blue or dg x1 tomorrow?
 
Interested in your green FGT. Have a S. Vettel or carbon ready now.
 
I would like the carbon version. Add me on PSN: Bongoow
 
Yes tomorrow is fine. Add me on PSN: Bongoow
But i want to trade today too, if anyone can.

I'll check again tomorrow if you are still available for trade.
 
Got the x2010 carbon.
 
On tuesday I could trade either a white/carbon/or red X2010 for your Audi R10 i interested
 
OK, but you have to remind me then:P
 
@NZsam

I can trade today at 5 o'clock my r10 for your white x2010.
Let me know.
 
Back