Red Bull X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter atiger
  • 12 comments
  • 687 views
I can give any three of the following cars for one,

Premium:
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot '10 (full tuned)
Lexus LFA '10
Gallardo lp 560-4 '08
Viper SRT10 ACR '08 (full tuned)
GT-R '07 (full tuned)

Standard:
Honda Integra Type-R Touring Car
Nissian OPTION Stream Z '04
Formula GT
Ford GT LM Race Car spec II
 
I can give any three of the following cars for one,

Premium:
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot '10 (full tuned)
Lexus LFA '10
Gallardo lp 560-4 '08
Viper SRT10 ACR '08 (full tuned)
GT-R '07 (full tuned)

Standard:
Honda Integra Type-R Touring Car
Nissian OPTION Stream Z '04
Formula GT
Ford GT LM Race Car spec II

I have them all. Thanks.
 
supra sz-r '97
veyron 16.4 '09 fully modded
svt f-150 lightning '03
tacoma x-runner '04
skyline gt-r v-spec [r34] '99
gt-r '07 fully modded
 
supra sz-r '97
veyron 16.4 '09 fully modded
svt f-150 lightning '03
tacoma x-runner '04
skyline gt-r v-spec [r34] '99
gt-r '07 fully modded

Thanks, but I have them all.
 
lol ok thats all i have lol
 
Only things I've got to offer:

330 P4 '67 Premium
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10 Premium
Camry #20 Joey Logano NASCAR '10 Premium
Camaro Z28 '69 Premium

Buick Special '62 Standard
GT40 Race Car '69 Standard
2D Race Car '67 Standard
 
Only things I've got to offer:

330 P4 '67 Premium
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10 Premium
Camry #20 Joey Logano NASCAR '10 Premium
Camaro Z28 '69 Premium

Buick Special '62 Standard
GT40 Race Car '69 Standard
2D Race Car '67 Standard

Got them all. I'm after LeMans cars.
 
Still for sale
 
I have a Green/White rare FGT or Blue FGT?
I dont want your X1 Red Bull, what else do you have?
 
I have a Green/White rare FGT or Blue FGT?
I dont want your X1 Red Bull, what else do you have?

What makes you think I want a FGT?
 
i got a toyota 7 for it ..

sup kidcastro i just enjoiin the x1 thanx bro
 
Back