Red Bull X2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrHelpful5312
  • 7 comments
  • 813 views
Messages
10
Australia
NSW, Sydney
Messages
Kazuki-Miyazaki
Is it normal that my one seems to only go 480KM/H? I was expecting it to atleast go 500KM/H.

Also my fully upgraded McLaren F1's top speed is only 341KM/H, I have done everything from upgrading parts and changing oil.
(I haven't messed with any settings for the McLaren, same with the Red Bull)
Little help :(.
 
Are you drafting? Are you customising your transmission?
 
Try adjusting the downforce. I use 50 in front and 200 in the back, that'll probably help.
 
Are you drafting? Are you customising your transmission?

No dafting, no transmission settings. Regardless my McLaren should atleast hit 470KM/H+, though I'm not too sure about the X2011's top speed.
 
A McLaren F1 should not be hitting 290mph+.
 
Oops ment 370KM/H :dopey:

You need to adjust the gears. The stock gears that it has in GT5 are crap and will get you no where near the speed the car is capable of. Also, there was no red line limiter on the top speed run F1, so you're going to have to exaggerate the last gear to hit the speed you want.
 
Try adjusting the transmission and downforce again - you may have set it up to be faster in its acceleration before.
 
Back