Red Bull X2014 JR & standard multi class endurance series.Draft 

Canada
Canada
Mimomonokushi
My self and some friends are looking for some good clean racers to help fill our grid up to 16 racers.

This Racing series will be a 8 race series, as this being a multi class series there will be 8 teams consisting of 2 drivers, one in the standard and the other in the JR. the races will be around 1 1/2, too 2 hours long and the tracks will be going through a 24 hour time cycle. tire compound must be changed at least once, as the start will be a single file rolling start.

gt6-rb-x2014-jr.jpg

Red Bull JR is being ran all out.
Can use any tires of chose in the start, same goes for the Standard.

Red_Bull_X2014_Standard_02-1024x576.jpg

The Red Bull standard is being ran at 424 HP, and 590 KG, this being done to slow the car done to prevent crashes do too lack of time to react to slower cars or car that have crashed.

as there is 8 races and 8 teams, there is a twist. every team can only race in 7 of the races, because there is 2 pace cars that will each lead both classes in rolling starts. a team only be the pace cars once, as the teams will not know when they are going to be the pace cars. that will be randomly chosen by a random number generator.

NissanGranTurismoSkylineGTR2001.jpg

SO how are the team picked or made. the teams are made trough a 30 min qualifier race based of fastest lap times in a one make race were there is no tuning. as the fast drivers will be paired with slower drivers to keep from one team from sweeping the series.

So 1st would be paired with 16th
2nd would be paired with 15th
3rd would be paired with 14th
and so on

The team can pick what car they will be in.

The point system is for both classes. if a team get 1st in both classes they get 25 points each and both of the drivers point will add together as the team points. so there is 3 championships in one the team championship, and the class championship.

1st: 25 points
2nd: 20 points
3rd: 18 points
4th: 16 points
5th: 14 points
6th: 12 points
7th: 10 points

TRACKS:
Apricot Hill Raceway
Nürburgring GP/f
Daytona Road Course
Spa-Francorchamps
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Nürburgring GP/D
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013
Apricot Hill Raceway reverse

to enter try outs, please send a PSN message to
"Mimomonokushi" or by leaving a comment on this thread

I will try my best to get good room hosts to see if you are the type of driver I am looking for!

Last edited:
Ha, I thought of that too as soon as the new cars came out. I race in a room hosted by "leyba08" they are always racing the fan cars, so I had the idea of using the standard. Managed to beat 1 or 2 people using the fan. :sly:

Anyways if I happen to be on at that time I might jump in, my PSN is "mustardaddict."

Ha, I thought of that too as soon as the new cars came out. I race in a room hosted by "leyba08" they are always racing the fan cars, so I had the idea of using the standard. Managed to beat 1 or 2 people using the fan. :sly:

Anyways if I happen to be on at that time I might jump in, my PSN is "mustardaddict."
i have updated the track list, if u would like to know what the tracks that are going to be used

Latest Posts

Back