Red Bull X2019 Anniversary extreme analysis results

Germany
Germany
I tested this car on the following:
  • Special Stage Route X (Fictional) (for top speed mainly and Avg speed_USA) + PP_USA
  • Suzuka Circuit (full Circuit) (for Avg speed_Japan) + PP_Japan
  • 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit (full circuit) (for Avg speed_France) + PP_France
  • Nürburgring (24 Layout) (for Avg speed_Germany) + PP_Germany
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

To check the videos see the links:

The results are the following:
Special Stage Route X: 2 laps
Top Speed: 355 Km/Hour
Time (sec): 640.763 sec
Avg Speed: 326.9424606 Km/Hour
Performance point PP: 976.11

Suzuka Circuit (full Circuit): 3 laps
Time (sec): 318.5 sec
Avg Speed: 196.9092622 Km/Hour
Performance point PP: 983.19

24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit (full circuit): 2 laps
Time (sec): 394.825 sec
Avg Speed: 248.5374533 Km/Hour
Performance point PP: 983.19

Nürburgring (24 Layout): 2 laps
Time (sec): 826.408 sec
Avg Speed: 221.1033775 Km/Hour
Performance point PP: 978.76

Evaluation Points: 2460.115072 To check how it is calculated please visit this post for more details: Evaluation Performance Tuning Project for all GT7 cars https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/evaluation-performance-tuning-project-for-all-gt7-cars.407110/

Last edited:
For sure. Exactly as all the tuners do.
Imagine, Praiano would open a new thread for each tune :D
hello my friend if I put everything in the main thread then no body will see earlier comments but in this case you are free to watch specific cars based on your interest which all refer to the main thread for formula calculation and the second reason is that the main thread is specialized for dicussing the mathematical model which I developed so you can see some comments there. Therefore, if i put everything there regarding cars specifications and the discussion of the mathematical model then everything would be in a mass chaos. Therefore, I dont see till now any tuner who put a general mathematical model and calculate based on it which makes my method so far a unique one :)

hello my friend if I put everything in the main thread then no body will see earlier comments but in this case you are free to watch specific cars based on your interest which all refer to the main thread for formula calculation and the second reason is that the main thread is specialized for dicussing the mathematical model which I developed so you can see some comments there. Therefore, if i put everything there regarding cars specifications and the discussion of the mathematical model then everything would be in a mass chaos. Therefore, I dont see till now any tuner who put a general mathematical model and calculate based on it which makes my method so far a unique one :)
You can do that by simply changing linking the post in your contents on your main thread. You've got 12 other threads with a combined 0 replies across them, I don't think you're going to get lost soon with a lot of replies. Not a dig at you, an observation.

You can do that by simply changing linking the post in your contents on your main thread. You've got 12 other threads with a combined 0 replies across them, I don't think you're going to get lost soon with a lot of replies. Not a dig at you, an observation.
as I said my friend the main thread is for the mathematical model and actually I dont want to mix everything all together in one big giant thread because I know that math is boring to some people, so I have decided to split the contents, so in terms of diversity and accessibility you have the full freedom to check any car as fast as possible but in terms of engagement it depends on the community itself whether they really want to engage and share their experience or not, so it depends on them actually.

Another reason my friend is that each car thread should discuss the numbers obtained by the model if there is a way to enhance or a suggestion to change some specifics I missed, so anyone who is really interested can tell me better ways to increase those numbers not by looking for optimized lap times because this is not the purpose of this project but to optimize the settings needed for each car

Latest Posts

Back