RED camaro LM race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 5 comments
  • 415 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
Drex81
0 miles. What can u offer? Need chaparral or lemans cars (787 or r390 race car etc.) can trade tonight.
 
x1-Dark Green (#20)
Gloss Black (#5)
Satin Blue (#9)
Violet (#11)
Ford GT LM Spec-II Test Car*
Lamborghini Miura P400 '67
Bentley Speed 8*
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car*(blue)
GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65*

trade right now!
 
can trade at 4 pm PST 787b race car 0 miles....
 
Any 2d or 2j. I am level 33 b spec and still never did the historic cote d azur.
 
get the 2j off sum1 mate I used everything but even level 31 n wudnt win! 2j won 1st time
 
I would like to add the red one to my blue one, I have the 2j, and all lms cars except the judd and courage cars....

psn is evil_c5
 
Back