Red cars are faster! The Orks knows it or... best looking red paint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neterin
  • 13 comments
  • 1,300 views
Messages
36
Everybody knows (even The Orks): red cars are faster.

I painted red (almost) all my online racing cars and i have a new, very special one. One that i'll using frequently the next month and i want it in the "best looking red".

So... what is the best looking red paint for you?
 
Rouge Lucifer (Citroen cars)

and some black wheels to top it off
 
Depends entirely on your TV and how it's calibrated. They can look very different between screens.
 
If Rosso Monza is the darker, blood red metallic pearly paint of a Ferrari then definately that one.

Berry Pearl is really nice too, pretty much black with colorchange to dark red.
 
The Pearl Red from the LF-A, Competition Red from the 8C Alfa and Red Metalic from the Evo X are wonderful, much better IMO than the reds Ferrari has on offer (too flat and not deep enough or too dark and not red enough).
 
I spent a fair bit of time sorting through them. By far the best I found is K2red, but it's rare (got it on one of the Mazda prize cars, haven't seen it anywhere else).
 
That red off the mustang cobra R really pops
 
Rosso Scuderia has to be my favorite shade of red.
 
"Rosso Corsa" (Ferrari color) IMO is one of the best.
 
Everybody knows (even The Orks): red cars are faster.

I'm guessing you're one of the Warhammer fans?

I think the Ferrari Rosso whatever colour is the best red.
 
Back