Red chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrkevans
  • 21 comments
  • 2,148 views
Messages
819
United Kingdom
blackpool engla
Messages
THE_MUTTS_NUTTS_
I've noticed on the blitz skyline in premium dealerships the blitz logo on the side of the car is in red Chrome, so the color is in the game which means it can be made available, it would look fantastic on say an f40, dose anyone else think this will be the next chrome must have?
 
Blue Chrome is also in the game. You can see it on the rear of the Lexus race-car (forgot the name, it's the blue one with yellow rims). I'm hoping for both now :dopey:
 
Would love both of them 👍
 
Lexus ISF Weddsport :)

It's the Super GT GT300 car :)
 
Yea, we want that red crome color in the house ;-)
 
I want black chrome myself
 
Lexus ISF Weddsport :)

It's the Super GT GT300 car :)

That is one nice ride. That car is actually based on the IS 350. Bought one last week and love it.
 
ALL COLORS OF CHROME PLZ.

It would be cool :P
 
I still want a rust paint chip.
 
Blue chrome is amazing. Totally wanted an anniversary Trans Am back when they came out.

3967656573_94ff588c57.jpg


It's likely that all of the hues of chrome are in the game. From a coding/design perspective, they're virtually identical.
 
Wow that blue chrome looks fantastic!
 
I think chrome is always silver. The others I'd call metallic mirror ____... red, blue, etc, even pearl. Chrome seems to be a finish to me, if it is colored.
 
I take it i'm the only one that doesn't want any chrome.
 
chrome finishes are available in many colors, however the TA above surely has anodized wheels. I know you can chrome aluminum but so far I've not seen colored chrome on aluminum which mean the colored wheels would be anodized finishes not chromed :D

I think chrome is always silver. The others I'd call metallic mirror ____... red, blue, etc, even pearl. Chrome seems to be a finish to me, if it is colored.
 
i would like a color grid option..... so i can choose and make any color i want
 
Back