Red FGT Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAmilli0n
  • 5 comments
  • 1,502 views
Messages
509
Messages
xAmillion/GTP_xAmillion
I am looking for a Red FGT, preferably low miles.

I can offer an Jaguar XJ13 Race Car
 
I am looking for a Red FGT, preferably low miles.

I can offer an Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

I have one and I think its 0 miles (need to check).

Is that 10 or 20 million dollar premium one? If so, 0 miles?

Either way I can trade you tomorrow after reset. Just let me know. Thanks.
 
Its 0 miles, and one of the 20 million cars.

Tomorrow after reset works for me.
 
Its 0 miles, and one of the 20 million cars.

Tomorrow after reset works for me.

Okay, tomorrow after reset it is. I checked and its a 0 mile red FGT. 👍

I'll be in touch.
 
You can send the Jaguar to TPP2_GT5. I'll be sending the red FGT from that acct too. PM also sent.
 
Received Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66.

Sent Red FGT (0 miles).

Thanks for the good trade! 👍
 
Back