N niknokers Messages 291 Dec 29, 2010 #3 Dustinlib how about an escudo? Click to expand... sorry , already got that.
KidCastro Messages 342 Messages thekidcastro Messages thekidcastro Dec 29, 2010 #4 X1 S.Vettel or Green/White Formula Gran Turismo?
N niknokers Messages 291 Dec 29, 2010 #5 KidCastro X1 S.Vettel or Green/White Formula Gran Turismo? Click to expand... Sorry, already got those 2 as well. F2007 can do..
KidCastro X1 S.Vettel or Green/White Formula Gran Turismo? Click to expand... Sorry, already got those 2 as well. F2007 can do..
KidCastro Messages 342 Messages thekidcastro Messages thekidcastro Dec 29, 2010 #6 niknokers Sorry, already got those 2 as well. F2007 can do.. Click to expand... F2007....Dont have one , how about a combination of chrome/matte paint aswell? I also have a 99 WRX Rally Car.
niknokers Sorry, already got those 2 as well. F2007 can do.. Click to expand... F2007....Dont have one , how about a combination of chrome/matte paint aswell? I also have a 99 WRX Rally Car.
N niknokers Messages 291 Dec 29, 2010 #7 KidCastro F2007....Dont have one , how about a combination of chrome/matte paint aswell? I also have a 99 WRX Rally Car. Click to expand... How about Peugeot 908 or Mazda 787B + your chrome/matte paint?
KidCastro F2007....Dont have one , how about a combination of chrome/matte paint aswell? I also have a 99 WRX Rally Car. Click to expand... How about Peugeot 908 or Mazda 787B + your chrome/matte paint?
KidCastro Messages 342 Messages thekidcastro Messages thekidcastro Dec 29, 2010 #8 niknokers How about Peugeot 908 or Mazda 787B + your chrome/matte paint? Click to expand... Fair enough, I'll get back to u
niknokers How about Peugeot 908 or Mazda 787B + your chrome/matte paint? Click to expand... Fair enough, I'll get back to u
N niknokers Messages 291 Dec 29, 2010 #9 KidCastro Fair enough, I'll get back to u Click to expand... OK, just PM me.