"red" r8 lms race car '09

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingstang5oh
  • 13 comments
  • 1,353 views

kingstang5oh

(Banned)
Messages
630
Messages
JACKEDRAM1500
There is a "RED" R8 LMS RACE CAR '09 in my used right now for 5.1 million. I have never seen this car in red is it any different or more valueable then the standard black one?

Im kinda upset that i only have just over 4 million right now so i cannot buy it.
 
I have it , it does not seem to be any better than the (Black Playstation trimmed R8) But nice to have a choice of colour.
 
Funny, just bought it yesterday.
 
Ok so it's not something i should worry about then?

Heres the deal i have close to 5 mill and the only way i can get it is if i sell a bunch of cars.

Should i pass on it???
 
I won a red one from the Nürburgring 4h race (A-Spec). Had to buy the black Playstation afterwards because red just doesn't look good imho. So I'd say: pass on it.
 
Indeed the red one is the price car for the A-spec 4h Nürburgring.
 
Ok i thought the black one was the prize car and the red one might be ultra rare or something thanks
 
There is a "RED" R8 LMS RACE CAR '09 in my used right now for 5.1 million. I have never seen this car in red is it any different or more valueable then the standard black one?

Im kinda upset that i only have just over 4 million right now so i cannot buy it.

just repaint it if you don't like the color... drives well though
 
Thats he only one I need to complete the set of Deutche Touring cars.

Man its easy to grow to hate some people isn't it? :) :guilty: :drool:
 
I wish I had the car period.
 
To be honest, it is a waste of money, it is no different then the black one and it is not fast enough to be worth $ 5 million. I ended up getting the black one and just loading my saved data again because I was so disappointed with it.
 
You cannot paint this car, I checked.

It's a nice car to drive and it seems rare and popular too.
 
the red is nice but it doesn't look as professional as the black PS one.
 
Back