red suns racing team looking for members

Hi im making a team called the red suns and im looking for 5 members.
I need:
2 GTclass drivers (600 - unlimited hp)
1 Saloon driver (200 - 350hp)
2 Lightweight car drivers (0 - 200hp)

here is what you need to do if yo want to join:
- drive a 3 lap race on apricot hill in a car that fits into one of the above 3 classes and PM me your individual lap times from that race along with your car, amount of horsepower, class you would like to be in and your email address.

I will announce who has made the team on this thread hopefully in the next week depending on how much interest this attracts. remember you need to submit each of the 3 lap times seperately NOT OVERALL TIME.

good luck

That's nice... And now for my favorite line... "EARN SOME RESPECT BEFORE MAKING A TEAM"

firstly dont post any crap on any thread i make or ill just get ur ass owned by the mods and
2 i was kinda hoping on gaining respect out of having a good team then it proves to be a challenge but i see ur just as much a rookie as me taking the easy route like that.

nows for my line that is far more superior than yours ''shut the hell up unless you have something to say that people actually give a toss about loser!

firstly dont post any crap on any thread i make or ill just get ur ass owned by the mods and
2 i was kinda hoping on gaining respect out of having a good team then it proves to be a challenge but i see ur just as much a rookie as me taking the easy route like that.

nows for my line that is far more superior than yours ''shut the hell up unless you have something to say that people actually give a toss about loser!
Mods aren't yours to control. Mdnite kind of a had a point. If I was you I would post some of your own times first. If they are any good they should earn you some respect.

i need to be a good team manager to make a good team which im sure would then earn me some respect not that i care about it. However earning respect is just gonna make me mopre self concious and opinionated like mdnite which most certainly wont help me become good at managing a team. i just dont see why people cant treat the newbies with a little respect anyways without biting their head off when they say something.

mdnite cant really talk about respect seeing as hes just had a go at me, im not sure about you but i dont think thats the greatest way to earn respect, i think hes overrating himself just a little.

But you are trying to take up a position of respect. So in order for others 'below' you to respect you you must first earn their respect. It is like taking orders from someone less qualified than you. It might happen, but you won't like it.

Originally posted by exigeexcel: "in order for others 'below' you to respect you you must first earn their respect."

^^^ i think its mdnite you shouldbe telling that to

Meh, that's mdnite's way of teaching repect so be it.
But the fact is he isn't a new member with 28 posts and looking to start a team.

Making a team is a problem here at GTP.
Maybe beacuse :
1, It's not an intresting team....
2, It's popular in the first few month then it dies , like MC..

I appreciate you teaching me how to respect older members on here but i already do its just i dont feel that i should have to respect people that don't respect me (treat others as you would like to be treated).And anyway he should be setting the example if hes of such high status instead of you having to do it for him. I will pull out of this pathetic argument with mdnite to show you that i respect your opinion.

Latest Posts

Back