Red X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter yt.9
  • 9 comments
  • 310 views
Messages
17
Messages
ylbt9
Hi all, I have a red X2010 and would like to trade it for a white one.
 
I have a White one with Zero Miles Available if Interested.

I've been scammed out of a few cars So i would need you to send first if thats possible. I have 3 more Laps to go in my Bspec race so let me know if interested.


Add me on PSN if you want to make this happen. Can Send ASAP after this race is done and I recieve yours.


PSN: Andrew9RS
 
Sounds good. I'm not going to scam you, but it's probably a good idea to back up your save anyway, I know there's a lot of scumbags out there. I'm doing the same.
 
I'm not into all the backing up and Duping and thats why I hate to send first and been out a few cars, But since you seem like a Legit trader I can send first without worries and this deal is posted.

Whats the PSN you want me to add?
 
Sending Car Now.....
 
Car Recieved from You!

I also Sent the car
 
Sweet! Thanks mate, I will add your name to the list of good traders.
Cheers
 
Can you verify please that you recieved my car
 
Yup I got it. Thanks again!
 
Awesome! I thought your Red X1 had zero Miles aswell LOL

Guess i should have asked huh haha. No worries, I dont park my cars anyway lol


Thanks again Bud! It's always good to see legit members!
 
Back