Redbull Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter coachrobwille
  • 9 comments
  • 855 views
Messages
11
Canada
Victoria
Messages
coachrobwille
Hi, I was GT6 last night and someone had a room open on X-Route for the Redbull Race Car. I can not seem to find it anyplace in the dealers. Do you know how to get one ? My version of the game is the pre-order anniversary addition. I am in Canada not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks
Rob
 
the Redbull X2010 and x2011 are under the Gran Turismo marque in the asia section of the dealers, 6.000.000CR each
 
And oddly there does not seem to be a career mode race you can run them in since they have such high PP even when fully de-tuned.
 
the Redbull X2010 and x2011 are under the Gran Turismo marque in the asia section of the dealers, 6.000.000CR each

6,000,000 credits? Wait - isn't it supposed to be 20,000,000 credits? (I'm US version, but I haven't touched it yet)
 
Yeah, they're 20,000,000. Not sure where he got 6,000,000 from. :odd:
 
Last edited:
Eks
Yeah, they're 20,000,000. Not sure where he got 6,000,000 from. :odd:
In V1.00 the Red Bulls were 20.000.000 credits.
Now in V1.01 they are 6.000.000 credits.
You might take a look at your game and especially the Gran Turismo dealer to find my claim correct. ;)
 
The 6 million is what they've changed it to in the 1.01 update.
 
I stand corrected. 👍
 
Back