Redbull challenge bug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cassowary
  • 8 comments
  • 1,104 views
Messages
4
China
China
Messages
Yukimori228
Sorry if someone already posted this before. Does Redbull challenges has a bug that the Races Won is not recorded but Races Entered is?
I was trying to keep a record for 100% win (i never race online, I'm terrible). But this bug happened since Redbull challenge has been released months ago when I finished the redbull karting races.
It's 1.05 now and I tried the redbull junior, and still have this problem.

Is this a bug or it is because I abandon a championship halfway (but i have done this in normal a-spec championships and no such problem)?
 
Is this a bug or it is because I abandon a championship halfway (but i have done this in normal a-spec championships and no such problem)?

Why don't you test it? Do a complete championship and see if they count.
 
Redbull gives you wings.

Bugs have wings.

All we need now is some jousting sticks.
 
Yes, it is a bug that has existed since the Red Bull Championships appeared. PD don't seem to have any inclination to fix it so we just have to live with it
 
Noticed this myself last week.
I've been grinding on the Red Bull standard challenge for weeks now, and my win ratio has gone down massively, as the races are all counted, but the wins aren't!!
Can anyone explain why?
 
Noticed this myself last week.
I've been grinding on the Red Bull standard challenge for weeks now, and my win ratio has gone down massively, as the races are all counted, but the wins aren't!!
Can anyone explain why?
Because it's a bug, that's the only explanation. The end.
 
Yes, it is a bug that has existed since the Red Bull Championships appeared. PD don't seem to have any inclination to fix it so we just have to live with it

:lol: As with everything else.
 
Back