Redbull Jr RH@Tsukuba OFFLINEOpen 

• Thread starter FussyFez
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
England
Mods, please move this if it is considered a time trial thread.

Now I fancied having a blast at tsukuba in the Jr on racing hards, notched the gearing back a little, got rid of the camber, and got lapping.

This thing is so close to going under 50 seconds with me at the wheel, with my best lap of 50.4xx

I can gain 0.200 in the first sector, but can't hold it together for the rest of the lap.

I can make small gains all over the lap, but just can't manage that sub 50.

Anyone managed it? Or fancy taking this as a little challenge?

Here's my lap :

No assists (abs 0)
RH
Manual
DFGT

(on a side note, I beat keiichi tsuchiya's lap in the arta Nsx, managed a high 51 on the bone stock setup, after a good few laps. The 52 he ran is very quick Indeed)

Tyre wear on or off? I haven't done laps with it on yet, but I've got a 49.887 without tyre wear as my best so far, so I'd be surprised if I could hit the target with it on.

(on a side note, I beat keiichi tsuchiya's lap in the arta Nsx, managed a high 51 on the bone stock setup, after a good few laps. The 52 he ran is very quick Indeed)

Which Arta NSX did you used ? Are you sure it's bone stock ? Stock gearing ? Would love to see the video too :)

The ARTA NSX that Tsuchiya used was the '02 version and he marked 51.8 himself. I think the '02 model was the '00 model with various improvements before the '03 model was made.

The ARTA NSX that Tsuchiya used was the '02 version and he marked 51.8 himself. I think the '02 model was the '00 model with various improvements before the '03 model was made.

I have seen the real life lap video, I'm guessing racing hard would be more than enough to replicate the lap :)

Which Arta NSX did you used ? Are you sure it's bone stock ? Stock gearing ? Would love to see the video too :)
The red/orange white bonnet black wheels standard one with his name in the description.

Don't think I saved the replay but I could redo it.

Stock from the dealership, but I did drop the gear ratios thinking about it, in the video I saw, one of the engineers tells him he might be hitting 5th gear before turn 2, so he is running shorter gearing that what the stock gt6 one comes with.

Tyre wear on or off? I haven't done laps with it on yet, but I've got a 49.887 without tyre wear as my best so far, so I'd be surprised if I could hit the target with it on.
Offline in time trial mode so tyre wear off.

I obviously just need to try harder :lol::cheers:

Back