RedBull x1 and Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddl8
  • 16 comments
  • 1,365 views
Messages
334
I have redbull x1 and formulat gt yellow one, I am looking for

f2007
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
905 Race Car '92
R8 Race Car '01
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
V12 LMR Race Car '99
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II

PS I have limited number of redbulls, so preference will be given to f1 cars, cheers!
 
Last edited:
905 race car for your fgt?
 
I have a Stratos Rally car. PM for trading.
 
CarBastard let me check If I still need it...
 
CarBastard I PMed you!
 
i have the stratos rally and ford gt spec 2 race car, more than willing to trade both for the x1
Edit: i also have a white/blue fgt i can dupe and add to that
 
Last edited:
i got the R8 Race Car '05 and i can trade today
 
Ok, I got stratos, f2007, ford gt lm, cannot trade today anymore, all other orders will be able to finish tomorrow!!!

ps. still accept proposals!
 
Last edited:
Alright if you would rather me just post my offer here. :)
Looking for the X1.

I have -
Hybride - Judd race car '05,
R8 Race car Team ORECA,
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89.

Will trade them all

I can give the C60 Judd race car and another in the same day,
 
ok i got c9 race car and piscaralo, I have also f2010. Looking for other cars can trade today!!!
 
Need an Escudo?

I want an x1.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can send you one of these if you can send me an X1 either today or tomorrow:

R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

PSN: djhejira
 
send me r8, psn dns_di
 
I have Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II.

PSN: dds02400
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back