redbull x1 vettel

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle123
  • 9 comments
  • 520 views
Messages
456
Messages
thefraggle123
Any 1 want it ? i like everyone else wanted 1, got 1 and its not for me.(not till i get a wheel)

so it would go to the first good offer of a car from

R8 LMS Team Playstation '09
R8 PlayStation Team Oreca Le Mans '05
908 Hdi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10

matte paint would help

you can see it online if you do not trust me

please reply in the thread
 
Last edited:
I wouldnt mind it but havent a lot to trade with ......... erm FGT in blue maybe ?

ferarri 330
r92c race car
905 race car
 
I have either of these I can trade immediately if you prefer 1 over the other:

908 Hdi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10
 
908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10 would be good do you have any mattes just the 1 and its yours:)
 
No, I don't have any matte paints right now.
 
Ok, just sent you a friend request.
 
Back